Final

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyerin-ah! Yah! Wake up! Wake up!” yelled Ljoe “what’s wrong with you?! Open your eyes! Hyerin-ah!” Ljoe was shaking Hyerin’s body. He was crying hysterically. “Hyerin-ah~ opens your eyes…. Please….. im here…. Im here to see you… im here to hug you… im here to say I miss you… im here to say I love you…. Open your eyes…. Please…..” begged Ljoe. He was crying at the side of Hyerin’s bed. He was holding her hand tightly.

Not only Ljoe who was crying, Mr.and Mrs.Shim was crying too. They’ve lost their only child. “Hyerin…. why did you leave me….. Wake up…. Say hi to me!” said Ljoe again. He can’t calm down. “Yah, calm down…. She told me she loves you…” said Chunji. “im sad too…. I don’t want to lose her either… please… just bears with it…” said Chunji. He was trying to calm him down.

“I can’t….” said Ljoe. “Ljoe-ah…. We have to get ready for her funeral son… you have to let her go…” said Mr.Shim “Ljoe… let her go….” said Chunji. Ljoe hugs Hyerin for the last time and said “I love you Hyerin…. I love you so much….” Said Ljoe. Then, he kissed her forehead for the last time.

--------

A few hours later, all of them were already in the graveyard. After Hyerin’s body have been buried, all of her relatives had gone home including Hyerin’s parents. The only who is in front of her graveyard is Ljoe and Chunji,, Jaerin and Victoria. Jaerin and Victoria arrived late. Jaerin was really surprised when she was here. She never thought that her best friend would leave her. But different for Victoria.

She seems not too sad about. She felt happy. “Well, she died already why you must be sad about it?” said Victoria sarcastically. Ljoe can’t stand anymore so he slapped her. “Yah!” mad Victoria and touched her cheeks that have been slapped by Ljoe. “Stop it! Why you hate her so much??! What she have done to you that made you hate her so much?!” asked Ljoe “she stole you heart! I love you! Can’t you even see it?” said victoria.

“No. because they way you show your love to me is not sincere.” Said Ljoe. “Just go~ I don’t want to see you. And I’ve already told both of our parents to cancel our wedding” said Ljoe “what?!” said Victoria “just go… I don’t want to see you” said Ljoe “how could you! Fine! We cancelled it! i don’t need either! I will never see you again and I promised that!” said Victoria and walked away. “Good” said Ljoe coldly.

Chunji and Jaerin was standing there watching and hearing both of them. “It’s going to rain… let’s go Ljoe…” said Jaerin “you guys go first… let me be here for a while…” said Ljoe. “Alright… we go first…” said Chunji “yah, don’t be too sad…” said Chunji. “Hyerin, why you didn’t tell me all this time that you were sick? If you let me know, I wouldn’t follow my dad to London…. I will spend my whole time with you…” said Ljoe. his tears were dropping nonstop.

“Do you know that you’ve changed me… you made me smile…” said Ljoe. He can’t stand anymore. He kneeled down. “I don’t want you to leave me…. I want you to stay by my side… made me smile, made me happy….” Said Ljoe.

“Hyerin…. do you know that first time I saw at school when you were in front of your locker… I’ve already known… that you and I are meant t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter