#018

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“okay, we’re here~” said Chunji “w-what are we doing here?” asked Hyerin curiously. Both of them were in front of a Mall. “This is a mall~ so, what are people doing when they went here?” asked Chunji “errr shopping?” guessed Hyerin “correct! Let’s go!” said Chunji and grabbed Hyerin’s hand. A few seconds later, Hyerin noticed they were in an outfit shop “alright, im sitting here and you go pick your clothes~” said Hyerin and take a seat.

“psst~ not me~ you are the one who is going for a shopping now~” said Chunji “huh? What for?” asked Hyerin. Suddenly, one of the worker approach them “yes, what can I help you?” asked the worker “oh, we’re looking for a dress for this girl~ could you find it for us?” asked Chunji “no problem~ this way miss~” the worker led the way to the dress section. “you can pick any dress that you like her~” said the worker “i-I don’t know~ this is A LOT!” said Hyerin looking around the place that is full with variety colours and patterns of dress.

“Here~ try this~” said Chunji and gave Hyerin to try the dress while he wait at the mannequin. A few minutes later, Hyerin came out wearing the dress that he gave just now “so, how about it?” asked Hyerin and crossed her arms. “neh, I don’t like it… im sure Ljoe wouldn’t like it too~” said Chunji and went to pick another dress “here, try this~” said Chunji. Hyerin took it and went to change it. “Well, how about this one?” asked Hyerin standing in front of Chunji “hurm, I don’t like the colour~” said Chunji “try this one~” said Chunji. It made Hyerin frustrated “urghhh~” said Hyerin.

Chunji chuckled hearing Hyerin’s whining. He was really happy being with Hyerin today. A few seconds later, Hyerin came out wearing the dress.

 

 She was twirling in front of Chunji “well? How about this?” asked Hyerin *perfect* thought Chunji “you look gorgeous~ im sure Ljoe would love it~” said Chunji “we’re getting this dress~” said Chunji

“Do you want me to pack it?” asked the workers “no, she will wear this… just pack the clothes that she wore just now~” said Chunji. “Alright sir…” said the workers. “Well, let’s go to the next destination!” said Chunji “what? There’s another one?” what is it?” asked Hyerin “well, you need at least a little bit of makeup~” said chunji and dragged Hyerin to cosmetic shop.

“Yes sir, what can I help you?” asked the worker “she needs a little bit of makeup… just make her look prettier than this~” said Chunji “okay~” said the workers.  A few minutes later, they’re done “alright, she’s ready~” said the worker “well, how do I look?” asked Hyerin “pretty~” said Chunji  *I compliment her but she will not be forever mine* thought Chunji sadly in his deep heart.

“Thank you~ let’s go!” said Chunji “we’re late! It’s almost starting~” said Chunji both of them hurriedly went to Chunji’s car. After both of them went it, Chunji drives to Ljoe’s mansion. While they were on their way, Hyerin asked “hey, I just noticed you didn’t pay anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter