#006

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, Hyerin was buying a groceries. She was carrying a lots of bags by herself “haishhh I should ask Jaerin or Chunji to come with me sometimes~” said Hyerin alone while carrying it. Meanwhile, Ljoe was in the same place with Hyerin too. While he was walking with Victoria he saw her having a hard time carrying those bags.

*is that Hyerin?thought Ljoe. He stopped walking. “Why did you stop?” asked Victoria “I think… I’ve got something to do…. You go home first…” said Ljoe “what? Go home? By what?” asked Victoria “there’s bus, cab, subway… just pick what you want~” said Ljoe “see you later~” said Ljoe and leaving Victoria behind.

“urghhhh where is he going?!” said Victoria alone. She was frustrated and leaves the place alone. Meanwhile, Hyerin was carrying those bags alone, suddenly, she bumped into someone “oww~” she rubbed her nose. “Excuse me sir, could you please give me move so I could go?” said Hyerin.

“Is that the way you talk to your new friend?” asked Ljoe turning his back to look at her. “L-Ljoe…” said Hyerin looking at Ljoe “what are you doing here?” asked Hyerin “have a walk…. Im bored at the mansion…” answered Ljoe.

“What are you doing here?” asked Ljoe “buying the groceries~” answered Hyerin “alone?” asked Ljoe. Hyerin nodded “give me some of the bags~” said Ljoe and held his hand out “what-no…. its okay~ I could carry it by myself~” said Hyerin. Still, she was struggling with it.

“Give me that~” said Ljoe and grabbed the bags. “T-thanks~” said Hyerin “you look so different when you were outside of the school~” said Hyerin while both of them were walking “different? Like what?” asked Ljoe “your personality~ your style~” said Hyerin “you look much cooler~” continued Hyerin.

“Are you alone just now?” asked Hyerin “or… you with someone just now?” asked Hyerin “someone? You mean who?” asked Ljoe “your… you’re…. Your friend?” answered Hyerin. “Oh, her?” asked Ljoe. He thought about Victoria “I asked her to go home~” answered Ljoe casually.

*so he’s with her just now too* thought Hyerin “why you asked me?” asked Ljoe “n-nothing… I was just asking~” said Hyerin. “Please don’t ask me anything about her… I hate it~” said Ljoe “o-okay… I won’t ask anything about her” said Hyerin. *but why? I mean… she’s your girlfriend* thought Hyerin.

While both of them were walking, Hyerin saw an ice cream parlour. “Oh, there’s an ice cream parlour here? Is it newly open?” said Hyerin excitedly. “Wait here~” said Hyerin and ran to there. *this girl* thought Ljoe and smiled.

He followed her to the ice cream parlour “wow… there are so many flavours that I want to try!” said Hyerin looking at the ice cream. Then, she saw the ice cream price and it’s too expensive. Plus, she didn’t have enough money to buy it. All the money she spends is for the groceries.

So, looking sad, she went out slowly. “You didn’t buy the ice cream?” asked Ljoe “that’s okay…. suddenly I don’t feel like eating it…” answered Hyerin “why?” asked Ljoe “nothing….” Said Hyerin sadly *what’s with her?* thought Ljoe

“Is it because of the price?”Asked Ljoe. hyerin turned around to face Ljoe “how you know?” asked Hyerin “im just guessing…. So, it’s true?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter