#012

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the next day, when Hyerin reached her school, everyone is looking at her suspiciously. *why are they staring at me like I’ve killed someone?!* Thought Hyerin while walking along the corridor. Then, she saw Ljoe and Chunji in front of their locker. She ran to them. “Oh, hi Hyerin~” greeted Chunji with a smile. “Hi~” said Hyerin looking at her side.

Ljoe noticed that Hyerin is looking everywhere. “What’s wrong?” asked Ljoe “everyone was staring at me weirdly~” answered Hyerin. Ljoe looked around the the corridor “just mind them…” said Ljoe. “Let’s get to class…” said Ljoe “we’ll send you~” said Chunji *to make sure that you safe* thought Chunji. He’s scared if the students did something bad on Hyerin.

“Jaerin’s not here today’s too?” asked Chunji trying to get Hyerin lose focus on the students *what’s with them?!* Thought Ljoe while walking behind Hyerin “she’s absent todays too… I’ve told you yesterday, she went to China with her parents~” said Hyerin “oh yeah... I forgot about it~” said Chunji.

A few seconds later, they’ve reached Hyerin’s class. “Goodbye~ see you on recess~” said Hyerin and waved at Chunji and Ljoe “bye~” said Chunji and waved her back and Ljoe just standing there looking at both of them *why is he so nice to her?* thought Ljoe “yah, let’s go~” said Chunji and Ljoe followed him. Before he goes, he watched Hyerin till she take a seat. When Hyerin took a seat, she saw Ljoe was looking at her.

Hyerin waved at him cutely. Ljoe saw her and formed a smile. *see you on recess~* thought Ljoe and followed Chunji who is already far from him. Victoria was watching Ljoe from behind *she just waved at you and you smiled?! This girl is something* thought Victoria and went to her class.

Meanwhile, when Hyerin was in her classroom reading some notes, one of her classmates approach her “yah, Shim Hyerin” called the girl. The whole class was watching both of them. “You’re with Ljoe now?” asked the girl suddenly. “Excuse me?” said Hyerin “I said are you going out with Ljoe?” said the girl “how you know?” asked Hyerin

“so it’s true!” said the girl “you’re dating him!” the girl continued “well, not really~” answered Hyerin and continued on her notes “don’t say that! You’re just denied it! The whole school already know that you’re with him now~” said the girl. Hyerin was surprised hearing that “who told you?” asked Hyerin curiously. She really wants to know who told about this to the whole school.

“You want to know? Huh, there’s no need… you only wants everyone to know that you’re with him what for you want to know who told us? You want to say thank you to her?” said the girl in sarcasm. *her?* thought Hyerin. While they were arguing, their teacher came in and started their class. The girl went back to her seat and Hyerin still thinking who told the whole school that she’s with Ljoe now.

It’s not because she hates it. She loves it. It’s been her dream to be with him when he was her crush. But now, people just hate her because this simple thing. *her? Victoria?* thought Hyerin.

--------

It’s recess time. When Hyerin was walking to the cafeteria everyone started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter