#030

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day, Ljoe will leave to London. Hyerin went there with Chunji. when she arrived, Ljoe was already there with his parents. “He’s there~” said Hyerin and ran to him. Chunji just smiled seeing her. Hyerin poked Ljoe’s back. Ljoe turned around and saw Hyerin behind him. “annyeong!” said Hyerin happily. She promised to herself today that she will not be sad.

“annyeong~” said Ljoe and smiled at her. “You’re ready?” asked Hyerin “almost~” answered Ljoe. “You came here by what?” asked Ljoe “I brought her here~” said Chunji while walking to them with his hands in his pockets. “Oh~” said Ljoe. While they were talking, Hyerin saw a familiar figure. It was Victoria with her parents.

“Victoria is here too?” asked Chunji “yeah…. Her family is coming too~” said LJoe. Victoria saw Hyerin and went there. “Hello Hyerin~ it’s good to see you here~” said Victoria. “Hi~” said Hyerin. She sounds sad to LJoe. “im going to London  too~” said Victoria “oh, well have a safe trip!” said Hyerin and faking her smile.

She seems sad when Victoria is following Ljoe to London. Suddenly, Victoria parents called her. “Got to go~” said Victoria. After Victoria left, Hyerin was taking something out from her handbag. “I bought you something!”said Hyerin “what is it?” asked Ljoe “ta-dah! I heard you love sunglasses! So I bought you one! Hope you wears it always~” said Hyerin.

Ljoe took it and wears it. “I love it~ I will always wear it~”said Ljoe and smiled at her wearing the sunglasses. “You look handsome on it~” said Hyerin “im always handsome~” said LJoe praising himself. “psstt here we go again~ someone who like to praise himself” said Chunji. “Yah, I was just saying~” said LJoe.

“ByungHyun~ we have to go now~” said Mr.Lee “im coming~” said LJoe. “I have to go now~” said Ljoe “im going to miss you this three months bro~” said Chunji “yeah~” said Ljoe. “im going to miss you the most~” said LJoe looking at Hyerin. She was forming tears in her eyes.

“Well goodbye~ see you in three months~” said LJoe. After he turned around to walk, Hyerin hug him from behind. “im going to miss you…. A lot…” said Hyerin.  She broke her own promises to not cry. She can’t held in her tears.  “im just going for three months~” said Ljoe and turned around to look at Hyerin.

“you said you’ll be fine here with Chunji~ he said to me, he will take care of you while im not here~ so don’t be sad~ I promise to you when I come back here I will take you out everyday~” said Ljoe. *I can’t promise that Ljoe* thought Hyerin. “but still, im going to miss you~” said Hyerin.

“Alright, I really have to go now~ see you in three months~” said Ljoe. Before he goes, Hyerin called him. “Wait!” shouted Hyerin. Ljoe looked behind to see her “I just want you to know that I love you. And please remember that always~” said Hyerin. Ljoe went near her and kissed her forehead. “I love you too” said Ljoe. “Bye ByungHyun~” said Hyerin and waved at him sadly. Then, Ljoe disappeared from her sight.“let’s go home~” said Chunji and took Hyerin hands to bring her home.

----------

It’s been a few weeks since Ljoe went to London. Hyerin’s condition is getting worse. She keeps coming back and forth to the hospital for a check up. Her nose is bleeding often and she always looks pale. One day when she was going home with Chunji, he asked her “you know, nowadays you look so pale… are you sick? If you’re sick, then why you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter