#025

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, Hyerin and her mom went to the hospital to have a check up on Hyerin. “Mom, im scared…” said Hyerin “that’s okay…” answered Mrs.Shim. Then, their numbers came out and they have to go to the doctor’s room. “Hello Hyerin-sshi~” said the doctor and smiled. “annyeong haseyo~” Hyerin bowed at him.

“Please take a seat~” said the doctor and Hyerin took a seat next to his table. “So, what’s wrong with you lately?” asked the doctor “sometimes, I looked paled suddenly, and my vision is blurry and im getting dizzy~” said Hyerin. She was telling every single thing that she feels for this past few days.

“Well, since when did you feel?” asked the doctor “since I came back from my school trip.” Answered Hyerin “well, according to record that I have now, before this you were treated in the hospital because you had a Leukaemia?” asked the doctor “yes, but that was years ago… the doctor said im fine now” said Hyerin.

“I know you were fine now… but you may have the potential to get it back…” said the doctor *what?!* thought Hyerin in shock. “Did anything happen to your head when you were at the trip?” asked the doctor suddenly. Hyerin looked at her mom. “Just tell him the truth…” said Mrs.Shim “well, I hit my head with something” answered Hyerin

“I fainted and they said a lot of blood came out from my head” said Hyerin. The doctor listen to her carefully. “Alright, let’s go to other room to scan you head now” said the doctor and led them the way.

------

A few minutes later, after the scan of her head, the doctor tells Hyerin something that will surprise her. “I think your head hit something hard” said the doctor “and you lost a lot of blood…” the doctor explained. “For how long you fainted?” asked the Doctor “since evening till the next morning” said Hyerin “I understands now… im really sorry Hyerin-sshii you’re getting back your Leukaemia~” said the doctor.

“w-what? how did I get it back?” asked Hyerin curiously *this can’t be happen to me* thought Hyerin “it’s very complicated to explained to you…” said the doctor “im very sorry to say this” said the doctor. “Is there any way to not get it back?” asked Hyerin “im afraid not… you just have to eat the medicine that I will give you later” said the Doctor.

“and you have to eat it frequently.” Said the doctor “when you had it for the second time, it’s bad…” said the doctor.  “im not 100% sure you will be fine” said the doctor “but you don’t have to be worry… I will make sure you will be fine” said the doctor. “Alright, see you again Hyerin-sshi don’t forget to eat your medicine~” said the Doctor. “Thank you doctor” said Mrs.Shim and bring Hyerin out of the room.

When Hyerin is outside of the doctor room she sat down on the floor. She can’t stand. “Mom…..” said Hyerin she was crying. “I don’t want to be like this…. Im not asking for it….” Said Hyerin. “I never asked for it too…. All I want is the best for you…” said Mrs.Shim “I have friends….. Someone I really love….” Said Hyerin

“i know…. Im sure everything will be okay…. let’s go home now… okay? And then you can eat your medicine~” said Mrs.Shim. Then, both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter