#023

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi Chunji!” greeted Hyerin “can I join you?” asked Chunji and went near her. “Sure~ I was just sitting here not doing anything~” said Hyerin. Then Chunji take a seat next to her. “Why do you suddenly want to take a walk alone?” asked Chunji looking at her. “I just want to~” answered Hyerin not looking at Chunji.

“Are you having fun here?” asked Chunji “yup! It’s great! I can spend time with you guys~” said Hyerin and smiled “you know, it doesn’t seem like you’re having fun~” said Chunji “is it because of Victoria?” asked Chunji. Hyerin looked at him. Every time when she has problem, Chunji always knew. It’s like he could read her mind.

“How do you know?” asked Hyerin “because I can see from your face~” answered Chunji. “so it’s true~” said Chunji. “Sometimes I feel…. Am I did the right thing or not~” said Hyerin “like what?” asked Chunji “being Ljoe’s girlfriend~” answered Hyerin “why did you think like that?” asked Chunji

“He’s getting married~ and they are going to buy their wedding stuffs tomorrow~” said Hyerin “who cares? Ljoe’s loves you~” said Chunji looking at her. “Let me tell you something~” said Chunji “first time you met Ljoe, you asked me why he doesn’t smile right?” asked Chunji. Hyerin nodded “and now, he was smiling~ you changed him~ that means, he love you~” said Chunji

“And I can see it when he was with you, he’s different. He was smiling, and he showed you the true side of him~” said Chunji “you changed him Hyerin… you changed him… do you know why he asked you to call him ByungHyun?” asked Chunji. Hyerin shook her head “no… I don’t know…” answered Hyerin “you were special to him…” said Chunji.

“special?” asked Hyerin “yup~ for your information, Ljoe woukd never let anyone called him by his real name… he hates it… except me,you and his parents~” said Chunji *so that’s why he asked me to called him ByungHyun.*thought Hyerin. Suddenly, Hyerin is habing a slightly dizziness. Her vision is blurring. But a few seconds later, it’s gone.

“Are you okay?” asked Chunji suddenly. “Yeah~ why?” said Hyerin “your face… you look so pale… it looks like you are sick~” said Chunji. “Really? Well, im fine now~” said Hyerin “let’s go~ im sure teachers are looking for us~ it’s getting late~” said Hyerin and stands up.

While both of them were walking, Ljoe saw Hyerin and Chunji were walking side by side together. “Ljoe!” called Victoria after seeing him. But Ljoe just mind her. He wants to be with Hyerin but Victoria stopped him from walking. “Do you hear that im calling you?” asked Victoria and crossed her arms in front of Ljoe.

“Go away~ I don’t want to talk with you” said Ljoe coldly. Hyerin saw Ljoe and was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter