#016

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Hyerin was being treated, Chunji and Ljoe decided to bring Hyerin home together. “It’s already evening... and I think you can’t walk because of the blister on your leg…” said Chunji “it’s alright… im fine~” said Hyerin with a smile. “Hell no im going to let you walks all the way home like that! I’ve already called my chauffer to send you home~” said Ljoe.

“You called him?” said Hyerin and sighed “Hyerin, just listen to him~” said Chunji nicely “alright~” said Hyerin to Ljoe. “Alright, come on… let’s go home~” said Ljoe and took Hyerin’s hand. “Hold my hand alright? I don’t want you to fall~” said Ljoe. Hyerin nodded and smiled brightly at Ljoe. Chunji who was there, watched both of them in jealousy. But, he didn’t mean to hurt his best friend and Ljoe so, he just kept quiet and prentended to be happy at them.

When they were in front of the gate, Ljoe’s chauffer had arrived. Ljoe opened the door for Hyerin to get in. Chunji too, are going home with Ljoe. “You know, I was too surprised when Chunji told me that you almost got burned.” Said Ljoe “I almost thought that im losing you” continued Ljoe. Hyerin was touched by his statement. “Well, im safe now~” said Hyerin.

“Oh, Chunji… we didn’t walk home together today… im sorry~” said Hyerin “neh, it’s okay… plus, we’re going home together right? Including Ljoe… but, we’re going home by car~” said Chunji “yeah…” said Hyerin. A few minutes later, they had arrived at Hyerin’s house. “Wait, I’ll open the door for you~” said Ljoe chunji was still in the car beside Hyerin said “he’s trying to be a gentleman~” said Chunji. Hyerin laughed.

“What is so funny?” asked Ljoe. “Chunji just said that you were trying to be a gentleman~” Hyerin laughed again. “Yah, I was not~ I am a gentleman~” said Ljoe “come on~” said Ljoe and held his hand out. Hyerin took his hand “you both want to come in?” asked Hyerin “that’s okay… I have something to do later~” said Chunji “me too~ maybe next time?” said Ljoe. “okay~” said Hyerin.

Before she went in, Ljoe kissed her temple. “Goodbye~ go and have a rest arrasseo?” said Chunji “arrasseo~” answered Hyerin cutely. “Go in~” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter