#011

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later, Ljoe always smile wherever he goes. Victoria noticed that Ljoe has changed. So, one day, while Hyerin was on her way to the school gate with chunji, Victoria called her.”Hyerin, can I meet you for a second? Just the two of us~” said Victoria looking at Chunji. “Alright~” said Hyerin. Ljoe was there too but, he only watched them from a far. He noticed that Victoria was talking to Hyerin. Ljoe was worried and told his chauffer to go home first.

 “chunji, you can go home first~” said Hyerin “alright~” said Chunji. and walked away. *stupid how could he left her with Victoria?!* thought Ljoe. But then, Chunji turned back and followed Hyerin’s behind without her notice. So did Ljoe. He was following Chunji and Hyerin too. “Yah chunji!” called Ljoe. chunji turned his head and saw Ljoe “I want to follow her too” said Ljoe.

When they’ve reached the rooftop, both of them went to behind the dustbin and eavesdropped to them. “Why you want to meet me?” asked Hyerin “I mean, school ended and I have to go home now~” said Hyerin. “Really? why? Because Chunji always took you home?” asked Victoria. “Sarcastic” said Chunji.

“I want to ask you only one question” said Victoria “what is it?” said Hyerin “who is Ljoe to you?” asked Victoria “Ljoe? to me?” said Hyerin “friends” said Hyerin even though that is not the answer that she wants to said. Ljoe is much more than friends to her. “Really? I saw you changed im… you made him smile~ but he never smiles at me!” shouted Victoria and that made Hyerin surprised.

“Why?! Do you know who I am to him??” asked Victoria. “I know…. You’re his fiancée~” answered Hyerin “how she know?” said Ljoe to Chunji. “you told her?” asked Ljoe “yup… she has to know~” said Chunji “dude, I was keeping a secret to her!” mad Ljoe in whisper. “You know huh? Then, I should tell you… to stay away from him! Don’t get near him!” said Victoria.

“why must i?” asked Victoria “I need to tell this girl something… she really annoyed me” said Ljoe and get up and went to Hyerin “you don’t have the right to said that” said Ljoe. Hyerin knew that voice *Ljoe?* thought Hyerin and turned her back and saw Ljoe at her back. “Ljoe” said Victoria

“Why must her do that? Huh? I’ve told you that even though we’re engaged, I never think of you as my fiancée” said Ljoe looking coldly towards Victoria. Hyerin looked at Ljoe in surprised “he never liked her?* thought Hyerin. “Now let me ask you, who is her her to you?!” asked Victoria

“Her? You mean Hyerin?” said Ljoe “she’s…..” said Ljoe *don’t say that she’s your girl… I want her…* thought Chunji “she’s… my girl…. Get it?” said Ljoe * I knew he was going to say that...* thought Chunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter