#014

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, what do you want for dinner?” asked Hyerin “a cake?” said Ljoe “cake?! For dinner? Are you serious?” asked Hyerin “you just asked me what I want for dinner and I said I want cake~” answered Ljoe “alright~ where did you put the flour?” asked Hyerin “I don’t know~” said Ljoe while rubbed his nape. “What? You didn’t know? This is your house!” said Hyerin

“For your information, I never know where all the ingredients in the house…. Al my maids did or cook what I want~” said Ljoe “aigoo~ you’re big enough~ let’s look for the flour….” Said Hyerin. “Open that cabinet and see what’s inside~” said Hyerin. Ljoe did as Hyerin told him. “Oh, found it! It’s a flour~” said Ljoe. “Alright, now, let’s look for other ingredients~” said Hyerin. And both of them were looking for it.

A few minutes later, they set up the ingredients on the table. “Alright, Byunghun, give me the flour~” said Hyerin “alright~” said Lljoe and give her. Suddenly, he took a bit of flour on his hand and blows it to Hyerin’s face. “Yah!” ad Hyerin “puahahaha! You look like a ghost!” laughed Ljoe “don’t play at the kitchen!”Yelled Hyerin.

“Sorry~ you look so funny~” said Ljoe. Meanwhile, all the maids were peeking at both of them “Young sir is laughing~” said the maids “yeah… this girl change him~” said the other maids. “I prefer her than Miss Victoria~ she’s bossy~” said the other maids. All the maids’ are nodded in agreement. Then, all of them went to do their own work.

“Byunghyun, since just now you were disturbing me~” said Hyerin she went to the mirror and was shocked with a flour all over her face “OH MY GOD! My face!” said Hyerin “that’s why I said you look funny~” said Ljoe “let me take a picture of it!” said Ljoe “Byunghyun, don’t!” said Hyerin. too late, Ljoe already snapped the picture. “im not going to delete this~” said Ljoe and put his phone in his pocket.

“Now I have to wash my face.” Said Hyerin “wait, I clean it up for you~” said Ljoe and grabbed a towel near him and went near Hyerin. he cleaned up for her. *h-he cleaned up for me?* thought Hyerin while looking at him. “there, all clean~” said Ljoe and give her the sweetest smile. Hyerin heart was beating like crazy seeing his smile.
O-okay, let’s bake a cake~” said Hyerin.

“You just stuttered~” said Ljoe “n-no~ why would i?” said Hyerin. While Hyerin was making the dough, Ljoe asked her “do you always cook at home?” asked Ljoe “yup! I love to cook~ I always help my mom at the kitchen~” answered Hyerin. Then, she placed the dough in the oven to bake it. “Well, we have to wait for a few minutes~” said Hyerin and takes a sit on the chair.

Ljoe take a seat too. Hyerin was waiting for the cale while placed her hand on his chin. Ljoe find it cute and took a picture of her again. “You took a picture again!” said Hyerin “so, I just want it~ you look so cute posing like that~”said Ljoe *did he said im cute?* thought Hyerin. “Can I see it?” asked Hyerin “no! im not goingto let you see my phone~” said Ljoe. “haishhh…. Stingy~” said Hyerin and crossed her arms.

Ljoe noticed, that Hyerin was sulking so, he went near her and showed her the picture. “here” said Ljoe and showed her. “I don’t even look at the camera~” said Hyerin “snap my picture looking the camera~” said Hyerin “alright~” said Ljoe and held his phone out. He holds Hyerin’s waist and Hyerin rested her head on Lj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter