#024

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While both of them were walking while giggling together, Ljoe who was with Victoria are bored. He was waiting for Victoria trying her wedding dress. “Ljoe, is this pretty?” asked Vcitoria. Ljoe just keep quiet and look outside. Suddenly, when he was looking at the window, he saw Chunji and Hyerin was walking in front of the boutique looking happily.

*Hyerin?* thought Ljoe and he went outside leaving Victoria inside trying those dress alone. “yah!” called Ljoe and ran to them. Hyerin and Chunji turned the balls of their feet and saw Ljoe was approaching them. “Ljoe!” called Chunji. *ByungHyun~* thought Hyerin

“where are you guys going?” asked Ljoe “walking around here~” answered Chunji “aren’t you supposed to be with Victoria?” asked Hyerin “neh… just mind her~ im tired waiting for her trying those dress~” said Ljoe “can I follow you both?” asked Ljoe “sure!” said Hyerin. “are you that bored in there?” asked Hyerin while her ice cream.

“Too bored~” said Ljoe while his hands in his pockets. “you know, you should tell her that you’re going out with us~” said Hyerin “no way~ she’ll be following us too~ do you want it?” asked Ljoe. Hyerin shook her head “nope~” said Hyerin. Ljoe saw her with the ice cream. “What?” asked Hyerin “’want some?” asked Hyerin.

“That’s okay~ you seem so happy when you get ice cream~” said Ljoe he remembered on the first day he went out with Hyerin that she was too sad because the price of the ice cream is too expensive. “I was bored at home too~ luckily Chunji asked me out~” said Hyerin *he asked her out?* thought Ljoe “and then you showed up! Im so happy now!” said Hyerin and locked her hands with Ljoe.

A few minutes of walking, Chunji said “do you want to go somewhere fun than walking?” asked Chunji “where?” asked Hyerin “Lotte world” answered Ljoe *I was about to say that* thought Chunji “Lotte world? Is it fun?” asked Hyerin “you have to go there first if you want to know~” said Chunji “let’s go! She’s with me~” said Ljoe and dragged Hyerin to his car. *wish you’re with me* thought Chunji sadly and went to his own car.

While they were on their way, Hyerin who was in Ljoe’s car asked him “have you been there?” asked Hyerin “where?” asked Ljoe who is focusing on his driving. “Lotte world” said Hyerin “once. With Victoria… but believe me, it’s not fun at all~” said Ljoe “if it’s not fun at all, why you want to bring me there?” asked Hyerin “because I want to go with you~ Victoria? I don’t love her… I don’t have any feelings for her how am I supposed to be happy that time?” said Ljoe

“So, if you’re going with me you’ll be happy?” asked Hyerin. “Yup!”said Ljoe. Hyerin laughed lightly.”well, I can’t wait to go there!” said Hyerin happily. A few minutes later, after Ljoe parked his car, Hyerin saw Chunji was standing waiting for them in front of the gate at Lotte world.

“You’re early!” said Hyerin “I’ve already bought the tickets~ so, let’s go in~” said Chunji. as soon as Hyerin went inside the Lotte world, she was amazed by all the games in there. She was walking while locking her hands with Ljoe. “Which one do you want to go first?” asked Ljoe.

“Oh! That one!!!” said Hyerin pointing at the roller coaster “roller coaster?” asked Chunji “why? It’s bored?” asked Hyerin. Ljoe and Chunji laughed at Hyerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter