#003

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 On the next day, Hyerin was in front of her locker and someone was standing behind her locker door. Hyerin closed her locker and saw Chunji was in front of her “oh my!” surprised Hyerin. But it was kinda cute to chunji. “Hi friend!” greeted chunji.

“Good morning~ why would you stand behind my locker? I was surprised to see you there…” said Hyerin “I thought it was jaerin…” continued Hyerin “yeah… I can see from your face…. You look funny… but cute~” said Chunji.

Hyerin look at him and made a face “me? Cute? Wow… im not~” said Hyerin “yes you are” said Chunji. Suddenly, he saw Ljoe had arrived “oh, got to go…. Ljoe’s here~ see you later~” said Chunji and waved at Hyerin.

“See you later too~” said Hyerin and waved him back. As for Ljoe, when he came to school, he saw Chunji was talking to Hyerin. There’s a lot of question that came into his mind *he know her?* thought Ljoe but still, keeping his cold face.“hey, you’re late!” said Chunji “I did not late…” said Ljoe.

“Who are you talking to just now?” asked Ljoe “who?” asked Chunji “the girl…” asked Ljoe “oh, you mean Hyerin? She’s my new friend~” answered Chunji *so your name is Hyerin…*thought Ljoe. he was happy to know her name.

“Why? You like her?” asked Chunji “who said?” asked Ljoe “no one~ just teasing you… haishhh why so cold? You should at least smile to people~” said Chunji and walked in to their class. *smile? Tch.. What for? So the girls will fall for me? No way…*thought Ljoe.

------

During recess….

“jaerin, what about later, we take a walk at the mall near here?” asked Jaerin while having some red buns. “Mall? What for?” asked Hyerin “just to take walk there…” said Jaerin “wanna go?”Asked Jaerin “we don’t have anything to do right after school~” said Hyerin “nope~ come on~ we just have a walk there~” said Jaerin

“Alright~ I follow you~” said Hyerin “alright~ we go by bus!” said Jaerin Hyerin nodded while eating her food. Suddenly, she saw Ljoe at the same table with chunji. *he was there* thought Hyerin and look at him from her table.

Ljoe felt like someone was watching him. Then, he saw it was Hyerin. Both of them look at each other. Hyerin almost choked herself when she saw Ljoe was looking at her too “hey, you’re okay?” asked Jaerin “i-im okay~” said Hyerin and drink her water.

Ljoe almost laugh seeing Hyerin but he just keeps his cold face. But still, he was staring at her. Hyerin tried to look at Ljoe again, and saw that Ljoe was still looking at her *urghhh im sure he saw me choking just now!* thought Hyerin

*its fun to see you* thought Ljoe. Outside, he doesn’t but deep inside, he loves to see her. He doesn’t know why but looking at her made him happy. Chunji saw that Ljoe did not eat his food and keep looking in front.

“Who are you looking at?” asked Chunji he was searching who is the person that Ljoe looked at since just now. While searching for it, he saw Hyerin “oh, Hyerin-ah!” called Chunji. Hyerin heard someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter