#020

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the trip day. When Hyerin was getting ready at her house she was very excited for today. *it’s going to be a fun trip!* thought Hyerin “mom dad~ im going now~” said Hyerin “goodbye sweetie~ be careful~” said Mrs.Shim “you don’t want me to send you? Im not going to work today~” said Mr.Shim “it’s okay dad~ I want to walk~” said Hyerin “goodbye!” said Hyerin waved at her parents and walked away.

A few minutes later, Hyerin reached school. He saw Jaerin who is already there waiting for her “Jaerin-ah!” called Hyerin and ran to her “hey, you’re late!” said Jaerin “sorry~ where’s ByungHyun and Chunji?” asked Hyerin “they’re not here yet~” answered Jaerin looking around. “Yah, I saw Victoria is coming too~” whispered Jaerin “her? Just mind her…” said Hyerin *I don’t want to remind myself about the wedding thing~* thought Hyerin.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted their conversation “you’re coming too?” Hyerin turned around and saw Victoria “yes~ im coming too~” said Hyeirn in a duh manner “you know, I thought you should be in your bad crying about my wedding and Ljoe soon~” said Victoria “im not like that… I believe, he won’t do that~” said Hyerin. Then, someone called Victoria “Victoria-sshi~” called the person “well, before I go, let me remind you something.. Ljoe, is mine~” said Victoria and walked away *im not going to let you have a really great trip* thought Victoria.

“Wow, she is so mean! How can you stand her? You didn’t talk back at her~” said Jaerin. This is the first time she seeing Victoria talking to Hyerin face to face. “Don’t worry…. let’s just enjoy our trip!” said Jaerin. Hyerin nodded and smiled. Suddenly, someone covered her eyes from the back. “Guess who?” asked him. Jaerin already knew it and just kept quiet “I know it’s you ByungHyun~” said Hyerin and smiles.

She turned around and saw Ljoe and Chunji was smiling at her “how you know it’s me?” asked Ljoe “well, I just know~” said Hyerin. Then, their teacher called all the students to gather together. “Hey, let’s go there~” said Chunji. And four of them went there. “Alright are you all here?” asked the teacher who in charge of the attendance “let me get your attendance. When I called your name say yes alright?” said the teacher. “Okay~” the entire student chirped.

The teacher is calling them one by one. When it comes to Hyerin, Ljoe, Jaerin and Chunji , four of them yelled yes. Suddenly, Ljoe and Chunji heard the teacher called Victoria name and she yelled yes.  *she’s coming too?!* thought Ljoe *gosh… I just want to have my mind away from her* thought Ljoe. *she’s here too? I better look on Hyerin* thought Chunji and take a look at Hyerin who is giggling with Jaerin.

“Alright students~ you may get in the bus now~” said the teachers. “Who are you going to sit with?” asked Chunji “of course with Jaerin!” said Hyerin happily. “No! She’s going to sit with me!” said Ljoe and grabbed Hyerin by the waist and pulled her near him “ow!” said Hyerin “oppss sorry~” said Ljoe “and who am I going to sit with?” asked Jaerin “I guess with me?” said Chunji “well, okay then~ as long it’s not that… Victoria~” said Jaerin and whispered during mentioning Victoria’s name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter