#010

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ljoe?”  Ljoe heard his name being called and turned his back and saw Victoria was behind him. “Victoria?” surprised Ljoe “Hi Victoria!” greeted Hyerin innocently. “hi.” Said Victoria in sarcasm but Hyerin didn’t notice it. “What are you doing here?” asked Ljoe at Victoria.

“And what are you doing here too?” asked Victoria and crossed her arms. “Would you like so seat with us Victoria?” asked Hyerin suddenly. “No. she’s going home now~” said Ljoe. Then, he turned his face at Victoria “can we talk? Just both of us…” said Ljoe.

Ljoe bring Victoria outside from the café. *what is happening now?*thought Hyerin when she saw Ljoe bring Victoria to outside. “Answer my question. What are you doing here?” asked Ljoe again. “I just have a walk here and saw you! With her!” said Victoria.

“You’re going out with her?” asked Victoria “yes I did~ im bored... so I asked her to go out with me” said  Ljoe “what? You asked her? You never asked me to go out~” said Victoria. “im your fiancée~ you should go out with me! Not that girl!” said Victoria.

“I never think of you as my fiancée~” said Ljoe. Hyerin watched both of them from inside the café. *they look so close together…* thought Hyerin *wait a minute, i always saw Ljoe with a girl before… does that mean, the girl is Victoria?* thought Hyerin.

Now she knew that Victoria is the girl that is always next to Ljoe when both of them went out. *he has a girl….* thought Hyerin sadly. “Let’s end this conversation. I need to go now~” said Ljoe and leaving Victoria’s behind. “Jerk!” mad Victoria and went inside her car.

Ljoe went back to his seat. “What’s wrong between you and her?” asked Hyerin “nothing~ we’re fine…” answered Ljoe in frustrated. “Can I ask you something?” asked Hyerin “sure. But not about Victoria.” said Ljoe coldly. Now, his was making his cold face again.

“Well, that’s okay…im not going to ask you…” said Hyerin. *I want to know about your relationship with Victoria* thought Hyerin. Then, Hyerin noticed Ljoe’s cold face. “You did that face again” said Hyerin. “What?” asked Ljoe curiously “your cold face…. I don’t like it when you did that…” said Hyerin.

“im not in the mood…” answered Ljoe. Then, Ljoe looked at his watch and it’s almost 6 o’clock. “It’s getting late… let’s go home… I’ll send you…” said Ljoe “alright~” said Hyerin and both of them finished their tea and Ljoe drives to Hyerin’s home.

A few minutes later, both of them had arrived at in front of Hyerin’s house. Hyerin came out from the car and said “thanks for today~ I had a great day~” said Hyerin “no problem~” said Ljoe “but next time, you need to teach me how to skate~ arasseo?” said Hyerin.

“arrasseo~” answered Ljoe “yah Ljoe~” called Hyerin. but Ljoe just mind her. “Ljoe!” called Hyerin again. Ljoe turned his face. “Didn’t you hear that I called you?” asked Hyerin. “I know~” said Ljoe “then why you didn’t turn your face?” asked Hyerin.

“Because you called me Ljoe…. I’ve told you just now, you have to call me Byung Hyun~” said Ljoe. “But it sounds very awkward to me…” said Hyerin. Just say it every time… then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter