#008

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, Chunji and Hyerin arrived at school at the same time. While they were walking at the corridor giggling and making jokes each other someone called chunji’s name from behind “chunji-sshi!” chunji heard his name and turned around.

“Victoria?”Surprised Chunji .He look at Victoria “why are you wearing our school uniform?!” asked Chunji “because started from today, im studying at this school~” said Victoria *who is she? She’s pretty~* thought Hyerin while looking at Victoria.

Victoria noticed that Hyerin was standing right beside Chunji and don’t even say a word. *so, this is the girl in Ljoe’s phone* thought Victoria. She went near Hyerin “hello~ im Victoria” greeted Victoria “i-im Hyerin~” said Hyerin *so your name is Hyerin* thought Victoria.

“Where’s Ljoe?” asked Victoria at Chunji “he hasn’t arrived yet” answered Chunji “I need to tell him im studying here! He must be so happy!” said Victoria *he’s not. He hate you so much.* thought Chunji. Then, a teacher called Victoria “I’ve got to go. see you!” said Victoria.”

After she’s gone, Hyerin asked “who’s she?” “She’s someone me and Ljoe know…” said Chunji “what’s relationship you both have with her?” asked Hyerin curiously “friends. Not more than that” answered Chunji. While they were talking, chunji saw and Ljoe from the window who just came to school “hey, I’ve got to go… sorry~” said chunji and walked away.

“Why does he seem so rush? What’s wrong with the Victoria?” asked Hyerin alone while walking to her classroom alone. Meanwhile, chunji meet and Ljoe “yah!” called chunji. Ljoe saw him and walked hurriedly to him “what?” asked Ljoe.

“Victoria is here” answered chunji. Ljoe laughed. “She can’t be here… she’ll be in her school now…” said Ljoe and walked away with his hand in his pockets. “Yah! I haven’t finished telling you!” yelled Chunji. Suddenly, while Ljoe stopped walking and look in front.

“Hello Ljoe!” Victoria went near him and holds his hand. “Surprise! Im studying here with you~” said Victoria *what? Here?!* thought Ljoe while looked at her weirdly “you moved here?” asked Ljoe. Victoria nodded “so I can always be near you~” said Victoria.

“but I don’t need you at all.” Said Ljoe coldly “let go of my hand I have to go.” said Ljoe “show me your class! I want to know~” said Victoria. Ljoe brushed his hand away from Victoria “I’ve got to go now. Go to your own class now. You don’t have to know where’s my class.” Said Ljoe and walked away.

-----

During recess, as usual Ljoe, chunji, Hyerin and Jaerin recess together at the same table. Even though Chunji, Hyerin and Jaerin always laughing when they made stupid jokes, Ljoe didn’t laugh at all. He just kept his cold face.

Meanwhile, Victoria was holding the tray and saw Ljoe. Immediately, she went to the table. “Hello!” greeted Victoria. “Can I recess here?” asked Victoria. Hyerin looked up and saw Victoria “oh, Hi Victoria! Yes you can~” said Hyerin “thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter