#013

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later, when Hyerin reached school, she saw her best friend Jaerin was in school. “Jaerin-ah!” called Hyerin “oh, Hyerin!” said Jaerin. Hyerin ran to her “I miss you bestie~” said Hyerin and hugged Jaerin “well, me too! It’s too bored there alone~” said Jaerin. “Bored? I thought it was fun~” said Hyerin “yeah…. My parents is busy with their work, so I have to take walk there alone~ it was so bored because I have to enjoy all day alone~ I should bring you next time!” said Jaerin “really? Then make sure you bring me next time!” said Hyerin.

“So, is there anything happened in the school when im not here?” asked Jaerin “wow, many things had happened~” said Hyerin “like what? We got new teacher? New student? Someone bullied you?” asked Jaerin “you have so many questions! I’ll tell you later~ let’s get to class now~” said Hyerin “make sure you tell me~” said Jaerin and both of them went to their class

--------

During recess, Ljoe was waiting for Hyerin at the table but, she’s not coming. “Where is she?” asked Ljoe alone “she’s absent?” asked Ljoe again “neh, I saw her just now~ she said she’s having a recess at the rooftop with Jaerin~” said Chunji while drink some milk. “Rooftop?” asked Ljoe “you know everything about her~” said Ljoe “I know her first. So, she’s closed with me~” said Chunji.

“Yah, are you trying to make me jealous?” asked Ljoe “yup~” said Chunji *actually im not* thought Chunji. “im going to search for her~” said Ljoe and get up from the table leaving Chunji alone. *you’ve changed…. You never cares about someone but you care for her* thought Chunji.  Meanwhile, Hyerin and Jaerin are having their recess at the rooftop.

“Oh, I forgot! You said this morning, that you want to tell me something? What is it?” asked Jaerin suddenly. “oh… about that~” said Hyerin “if I tell you, don’t be too surprised~” said Hyerin “promise?” asked Hyerin “I promised!” said Jaerin “alright~ you know me and Ljoe are friends right?” asked Hyerin.

Jaerin nodded while having a spoonful of rice. “well, now… im his girlfriend~” said Hyerin. Jaerin spitted out her rice “WHAT?! YOU’RE DATING HIM?!” yelled Jaerin. “Yup~ hey, I told you don’t be too surprised!” said Hyerin and hit Jaerin’s hand. “But how?” asked Jaerin. Then, Hyerin told her everything.

“Wow…. That’s cool!” said Jaerin. She was so impressed with what Hyerin told her everything about how she being his girlfriend “so, is the Victoria here too?” asked Jaerin “she’s here… she’s our senior~” said Hyerin “woah, you have to be careful with her~” said Jaerin “yeah~” said Hyerin “don’t worry, your best friend is here for you when you’re in trouble” said Jaerin.

“It’s cool right? I mean, first im scared of him, second im friends with him and now, he’s my boyfriends~” said Hyeirn “it’s so cool~ I didn’t know you like him~” said Jaerin “he was my crush before~” said Hyerin “oooohhhh” said Jaerin. Laughed Hyerin. While both of them were talking, they heard someone’s coughing at the back.

“Byung Hyun?” said Hyerin when she turned her head “Hi!” said Hyerin and ran to him “hello~” said Ljoe “why you recess here?” asked Ljoe “I have something to tell Jaerin~” answered Hyerin “hi!” said jaerin “I guess is should go now~” said Jaerin and walked away.  While Jaerin came down from the stairs, she saw Chunji “hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter