#021

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already evening at their camp site and their games are begun. “studen~ alright, we’re are going to play a treasure hunt” said the teacher who is in charge. “And, im going to divide you into partners…” continued the teacher. “yes!” all the students happy after hearing the’ partners’ word. “But! I’ve already picked a partners for you… and, I hope you will cooperate together to finish this treasure hunt. “awwwww” the students whined.

Then, the teachers called the student name one by one and they started to partner up. During that time, Ljoe and Chunji was hoping *please let me partner with Hyerin* thought Ljoe and Chunji at the same time. And suddenly, Hyerin name was being called “Shim Hyerin!” called the teacher. “your partner is….. Kim Victoria~” said the teacher. “her?” asked Hyerin *why must her?!” thought Ljoe and Chunji at the same again.

“Yah, will you be okay?” asked Jaerin “don’t worry… im fine… it’s just a game Im with her~” answered Hyerin “Hyerin…. if she did anything to you…. Just shout my name… okay?” said Ljoe. “haha! Okay ByungHyun~” said Hyerin and walked to the front to meet Victoria *be safe* thought Chunji. After Hyerin name was being called Ljoe has to partner up with Jaerina and Chunji was partner up with the junior girl.

After all of them have a partner the teacher starts the game. “Remember, your mission is to find a flag… and, you have to bring the flag here when you’ve find it... Alright?” said the teacher “well, your game start~” continued her. “Hyerin! Good luck!” yelled Jaerin “good luck~” said Hyerin to her. And Ljoe mouthed to her ‘be safe arrasseo?’ and Hyerin was mouthed to him too answering ‘okay~ don’t worry about me’ and the left.

“well, I don’t know that we are going to be a partner in this game~” said Hyerin “well, do I even care?” said Victoria sarcastically “I was hoping I could be a partner with Ljoe but then it was you~” said Victoria and looked at Hyerin. “I just want to win” said Victoria “alright! I can help you! I want to win too~”said Hyerin.

“We have a map right?” asked Hyerin “yeah…” answered Victoria and gave Hyerin the map “alright, let’s just walked straight~” said Hyerin after look on the map and Victoria followed her. After a few minutes of walking, finally they’ve found the flag. “Oh! There it is!” shouted Hyerin and ran to the tree.

“Got it! I think we’re the first partner to get the flag~” said Hyerin “let’s go~” said Hyerin “Hyerin, can you give me the map? Let direct it~” said Victoria “here~” said Hyerin and gave her the map *why is she so nice to me now?* thought Hyerin. Until the halfway, Victoria directs to the right way, but then suddenly, Hyerin noticed that they were not in the same route just now. “Victoria? a-are you sure this is the right way?” asked Hyerin

“Of course~ it must be....” said Victoria and pick up a rocks near her “the right way to leave you here~” Victoria threw the rocks on Hyerin’s head. Hyerin fainted with blood came out from her head. “No one is going to find yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter