#007

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night, while Ljoe was in his living room alone looking at his phone someone tapped his back and asked him “who is that?” Ljoe was surprised and turned his back and saw Victoria. “What are you soing here in the middle on the night?!” asked Ljoe.

“I ask you… who is the girl on your phone?” asked Victoria again and raised her eyebrows. “She is Chunji’s friend… that’s all…” said Ljoe “chunji’s friend? Then how come her picture is on your phone?!” asked Victoria. “It’s not your bussiness~” said Ljoe not looking at her and focused on the television.

“Of course it’s my business…. Im your fiancee~” said Victoria “I don’t even care about it” said Ljoe coldly. “What are you doing here?” asked Ljoe again “to see you! Can you send me home?” asked Victoria. “I’ve told you to take the public bus, subway or cab or call your driver~” said Ljoe

“But I want you to send me home… will you?” said Victoria “no.” answered Ljoe. “Call your own driver to pick you up… and for your information, Im not your driver~” said Ljoe and focused back watching the television. “Fine! I call my driver!” said Victoria and walked away out of Ljoe’s mansion stomping her feet. But Ljoe didn’t care at all. *I would never let you know who she is* thought Ljoe.

-------

A few days later, while Hyerin was in front of her school gate, she saw Ljoe who was getting out of the car. *Ljoe!* thought Hyerin. she ran to him. “annyeong!” greeted Hyerin brightly. But Ljoe just looked at Hyerin. “im saying hi to you~ don’t you want to respond to it?” asked Hyerin.

“annyeong~” said Ljoe and walked passed her. Hyerin ran to him and hit him. “Hey! You don’t have to be so cold…” said Hyerin and crossed her arms. *you’re not friendly at all….* thought Hyerin. Then, she saw chunji was walking on the corridor.

“chunji-ah! Good morning~” greeted Hyerin and smiled. Chunji heard Hyerin’s voice and smiled brightly at her “good morning~” said chunji. “see! That’s how you said good morning~ not cold like you….” Said Hyerin “what happened?” asked chunji

“The way he said good morning to me is not bright like you~” said Hyerin and glared at Ljoe. While Ljoe look at her straight on her face. “Hi everyone!” greeted Jaerin “hello~” said Chunji. “jaerin~” called Hyerin “Say hi to Ljoe too~ he’s my friend~” said Hyerin

“Oh, hello Ljoe~” said Jaerin. Then she turned to look at Hyerin “what? Friend?!” suprised Jaerin. Hyerin nodded innocently. “Yup! He’s my friend now~” said Hyerin. While they were talking, the school bell rang and four of them has to get in their class “goodbye chunji and ljoe~” waved Hyerin at them “see you on recess~” continued Hyerin and walked away with Jaerin by her side.

While both of them were walking, Jaerin asked Hyerin “hey, I remember you told me that day, that Ljoe look so creepy and you were scared of him~ and now you were friends with him?” said Jaerin. Hyerin laughed a bit. “I do scared of him… but I want to be friends with him…” answered Hyerin *I want to know about him too* thought Hyerin.

“So, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter