Is he PERFECT or What?

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

"You're 17, right?" Jiyong asked me. While peeking into the boxes. Yeah, Peeking. The boxes of his Everyday gift is really too much. You know, it get's taller that him. Haha.

"Neh. Haha. So how old are you?" I asked.

"18. One year is not that bad."

"Bad for what?" I asked.

"? Age doesn't matter my Dear."

"Oh, Dear? Like seriously? Hahaha."

"Hmm... hey there's a restaurant there, I know you really like Kimbap. And there's alot in there. C'mon!" He started walking and turn back, smiling. He's Perfect. Lol. Haha. I think I have a crush on him. Like seriously, he's adorable and fun to be with.

"Yah! Don't worry, my treat." He said as he held my wrist. How can he manage to bring those stuff and hold me like this? I felt a thousand of voltage running through my whole body. Sheez, this is unreal >,<

 

----------------------------------

3rd Person's POV

"My King, I think it is going well, I saw Jiyong and the girl named Yoona, on the restaurant. And they're laughing. You made a good choice, My Majesty."

"Oh, that's good. How about my son and Ms. Park? Don't you think they are really aggressive and really fast? Haha. But they need to do it clean and cozy."

"Yes my majesty. What will we do after stalking this two ?"

"You said what? They're not ! They're my precious gems. They'll help me to get Minho back, Babo!"

"I'm sorry My King."

"Just ran after them. And tell Jiyong my next Instruction. Bye for now, call me every minute."

"Yes, Sir."

---------------------------------

Yoona's POV

"Hey! D'you like the food here? It's great isn't it? Here eat this." Jiyong said, I mean Dear said as he put more Kimbap and Kimchi in my plate. Hmmm. he asked me to call him Dear. I saw Seohyun and my other friends like Sica and their boyfriends enter the Resto. I call for them!

"Yah! Seohyun and Jessy~!" I shouted and they immediately smile and headed for our place. Yay.

"So can we join you?" Sica asked.

"Sure. Is it alright, Ji--- Dear?" I awkwardly asked.

"Sure it is." And he gave me a sweet smile

"So who are you, Yoona's Dear? hahaha." Seohyun asked.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. Yoona's Boyfriend" And because of that I almost want to vommit. Shoot.