A day out with Him.

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

MINHO'S POV

"Babe, please forgive me. Let me have this chance." I'm here. At dara's unit. Giving her flowers and chocolates.

"I told you it's over. We are done." She said and she was about to close the door. I block it by placing my hand in the little space. She frowned.

"Okay, I'll do anything! I mean everything!" I said. And I was really shocked, I can't even move in what she said.

"Go back with me to the PALACE."

 

YOONA'S POV

It's wednesday morning. I opened the curtains and not surprised to see Jiyong standing outside with a boquet on his hand. He's really sweet. He waved at me and I waved back. I immedaitely went down stairs and opened the door.

"Come in!" I shouted enough for him to hear. He walk towards me then gave me the flowers.

"Good morning, Kiddo." What's with Kiddo?

"Good morning too, baby." I huggeh him and pull him inside. He stared at me, and then mutter.

"You're gonna be late.." And it hit me. I awkwardly ran upstairs took my bath and get ready. 6:15, not bad.

"Let's go." I said but shocked when I saw him preparing breakfast for us. I can't just contain. I ran towarsd him and kissed him fully on the lips. It deepened. We kissed there for a minute or two and we are both gasping for air.

"I love you, Jiyong." I said to him and hugged him.

"Love you too, Yoona." He replied and hugged me back.

We are both silent. Not awkward. We are riding his Jaguar. After that 'kiss' we ate our breakfast. Honestly, I'm late for my first period subject.

"Babe, this is not the right way." I said to Jiyong. This is really really the wrong way.

"I know, let's go somewhere else. Wana be with you this day." He said and held my hand. I shivered. Omo! So sweet. Then smiled.

"Absent? I.." I said but he cut me off.

"Just this one, please." He pleaded. How can I just say 'NO'?

"Fine. First and last?" I asked.

"Can't promise that Babe." He said then pout. Too cute :"""""")

After minutes of driving we arrived at a graden. I don't know it really looks peaceful and really calm. He opend the door for me. He opened the back seat and a picnic basket was now with him, a blanket and a cooler.

"Nice, isn't it?" He said while making up the blanket in the green grass. And suddenly, the face of Minho came up in my mind. I shook my head, I must not think of him today. It's A day Out with Him.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, Read my other story! It is entitled. "My GAY Boyfriend." Read it please! Pretty please? THANK YOU! Can't update tomorrow, it's Sunday :D Monday maybe :)