The Phone Call...

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

It's weekend, yeah. Keke. time to rest I guess ^^ Hmmm... should I cook something? Aniya, just watch tv, I'm too lazy today.

*BREAKING NEWS

"The King and it's Empire announced today that the Prince who's in the queue for being the next King is missing... FIVE YEARS... The Prince is now Eighteen years old. The Spokeperson said that....."

*RIIIING RIIING*

Aish, I'm watching news. Tsk.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey..."

"Who's this?"

"Babo, RED RADISH!"

"Aigoo! Why d'you call?"

-----------------------------Toot Toot Toot-------------------------------------

Stupid Minho. He's calling for what? He'll call and say NOTHING.

"The help of every citizen in searching for Our Prince is needed. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience"

Yah! I didn't even get to hear the whole news because of that PHONE CALL! Psh, Minho-ah! Always stupid.

 

MINHO'S POV

"The King and it's Empire announced today that the Prince who's in the queue for being the next King is missing... FIVE YEARS... The Prince is now Eighteen years old. The Spokeperson said that he left the Palace when he was 13 years old. There aren't any picture og him because he needs to be kept in public, but his name is Choi Minho and he is with his cousin along with his age known as Taemin. The help of every citizen in searching for Our Prince is needed. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience"

Geez, what am I gonna do? Appa won't stop unless he finds me! Aish...

"Couz, what now? We're on search! Cool isn't it? Hahaha"

"Stupid, is that even cool for you? Hmmm... there are alot of Minho and Taemin in our country, so don't be too confident."

"I guess so. But what if Uncle find us? You know, how will you..."

"I'll ran away again I guess."

"But Couz..."

"I said I don't want to be a prince and marry a princess that I don't even know! For pete's sake. It's really really annoying."

"If I were you, I'll rather go back, there's nothing to stay here? What for? Freedom? And ask them that! You don't love someone here in the outside world right?"

"Of course! But... but.... Aish, I'm going out Bye."

 

I'm walking here in a park. Analyzing, how could I ran  away again? Should I get a flight? Aniya, they would found that it was me. Sheez, how could I escape? I need to relax, but how? I know, I just need to hear her voice.... right!

*Riiiiiing Riiiing*

"Hello?"

"Uhm... how are you?"

"I'm alright. Just a little bit boring"

"Hmmmm... what are you doing?" I asked as I sit on one of the bench there.

"Cooking and baking. How 'bout you?" Aigooo! Cakes *u*

"Thinking..."

"Of whom? Haha." Sheez -___- My heart stop beating for a couple of second with just that HAHA? .

"You?" I smile as a say that.

"Yah! Don't joke around Minho-ah!"

"Haha. I'm just saying the truth"

"Whatever. I need to hang up, arasso? I'm cooking right? I'll finished this. Bye for now"

-------Toot Toot Toot--------------

"Yeah bye, my princess..."