Hi Red Radish ^^

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

"Aren't you going to eat Unnie?" Seohyun asked me.

"Aniya, I need to finish this. I'm not hungry at all." I Answered.

"Arasso, I should get going now. I'm hungry. Bye" she said. I really want to finish this project. I don't like procrastinating. Or maybe I'm an earlybird? Sheez, anything of that I'll gladly complete this themes in no time.

 

"Yah Red Radish!" When you're in no luck. .

"What now?" I said and continue writing. 5 more themes and I'm finished.

"Tch, you're taking studying too serious. It;s kinda boring Red Radish" he said while making my table move and distracting me

"What d'you need?" I answered.

"Nothing, just want to have some sweet company. And entertainment." He's really good at bothering people. Who knows, he maybe the KING OF ANNOYANCE AND JERKS.

"Shut up. Leave the room." I said coldly. He's driving me crazy.

"Yah! Too harsh. So Unnie, d'you like to go out with my friends? It'll be fun!" He said, HALF CRAZY, As if I'll go with them. WITH HIM? No way -____-

"You're dreaming. I'll just go with strangers rather with you, Jerk!" Psh, who he is to ask me to go out.

"Haha! You're always like that RED RADISH!" and he threw me a notebook. Yah! This guy >,<

"Ouch! That hurts! Here take this!" I threw him a book.

"Yah! You really like getting hurt don't you?"

"As if. just go out now Mr. Choi, please give me some peace now. I'm not in the mood, so sorry."

"Okay, you pleaded. Haha. Bye for now Red Radish. Oh by the way, I came to give you this." he handed me a carton of banana milk, cookies and a sandwich. He headed for the door and when he's about to exit he says "I hear you're not eating your lunch for two weeks. That's bad."

 

I shrug. Oh well, sometimes he's soft and nice. CREEPY -___-