Staring Contest? 0___0

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

"Very Good Ms. Im, you finished it yesterday right?"

"Neh. I'm just possessed with industriousness." I smiled as Mrs. Han acknowledge my PASSED PROJECT. It was given Yesterday. Haha. They say, Early birds catches the worm ^___^

"You can eat your luch early. You're excused for a whole week Ms. Im" she said smiling. OMO! The fruit of my hard work. KYAAAAH. I'm so happy!

"kansahamnida Mrs. Han!" I answered and pack my things.

"Now, take care and review alot, we're going to have the writing contest, you will be a good contestant​ and representative Ms. Im" she said. I bowed and smile to everyone. Haha. This is lifeeeee ^___________________^

------------------------------

"Yah! Red Radish, how d'you manage to skip your english class! If ever Mrs. Han saw you she'll kill you! You better hide red Radish!" he said. God knows who he is. I guess you also knew it too. LUCKILY, It's MInho.

 "Babo, I'm a week excused. Shut it up Minho" I answered and roll eyes to him.

"You're always a Meanie that's why there's no one who's trying to court you!" He smirked.

"You're annoying!"

"You're ugly!"

"Wicked!"

"Red radish!"

"GAAAAAAY!"

"Yah! I'm not Red Radish-ah! Aigoo, you're always telling me that!"

"You're really good at bothering me, huh? I'm peacefully eating until you came along, you perfectly ruined everything." I fire back. Aish, he's always like this. Pissing me off to HELL.

"I what?" And because of that I stopped eating and eyed him eye-to-eye.

"YOU RUINED MY MEAL!" he stare at me intently. I mean in my eyes. Okay if he wants this, so be it. WE STARE AT EACH OTHER FOR ABOUT A MINUTE OR TWO. Yah! Let's see who will win Mr. Choi.

"They look cute together, aren't they!"

"Yah! It's really hot in here Yoona & Minho"

"Geez! My Minho is already taken?"

"Who's bothering my princess Yoona?"

"Aish! He really is something. Is he courting the school sweetheart?"

MURMURS EVERYWHERE! Seriously, I can't look at you now and smile. Sorry guys. I have to keep this battle ^__^ And because of that I smiled. Haha. The thought of us, staring at each other and everyone's murmuring that we are a couple while we are having our daily routine fight! haha. This is great.

"Mr. Choi and Ms. Im, in my office plaese. Strictly no Public Display Of Attention!" The dean anounced. . WHAT THE?! That really caught our attention. how on earth is that a PDA? yah! It's unfair. Until I realized the distance between us! Gosh! he's merely inches away from me! I step back. SHOCKED.

"WHAT?! We're not even FRIENDS FOR GOD SAKE!" I fire back.

"I DON'T HAVE INTENTION ON BEING HER BOYFRIEND!" he shouted.

"I saw what I saw. In my office both of you, NOW!" The dean shouted. Aish, with much irritation I fixed my bag and followed the Dean. He's really sometimes stupid -____-

"Not my luck! This is really really annoying!" I mumbled.

"Not my luck! This is really really annoying!" he mimic me! Aish, he's always like that. I kicked him in his knee.

"Serves you right, JERK!" And I ran to follow Our dean. I tuned back and gave him my famous grin. haha.