Something's FISHY.

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

YOONA'S POV

"Kyaaaaaah! Why are you here Yoomi? WAAAAAE?" I asked. Geez, it is true! Yoomi's here! WHOOO`

"You missed me too much Noona!" He said and pouted.

"Yah! Why are you here then?" I asked him and start to make my bed.

"Yeah right, ahmm.." He said and gave me a sly smile "I wanted you to know the truth. At least I owe you this."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Geez! You came here for Pranks, don't you? You are wasting our income! You Kiddo!" I said and messed his hair.

"No, noona. You are----" He was cut off when my Mom opened the door and there she's panting badly and sweating like, YEAH!

"Umma!" We both excliamed and run to her.

"Are you alright?/What are you doing here?" We asked in chorused.

"You! Yoomi, i told you don't bother your sister, don't I?" Umma asked Yoomi. I smiled, and said.

"That's alright Umma! Yoomi's a great visitor. I'll cook the breakfast and I'll take a shower, I need to atend my class." I said and walked out of the room. I shrugged, what is Yoomi talking about? Hmm.. better not think of it.

JIYONG'S POV

"Dara! What the hell was that? You broke up with, aish! What's in you! C'mon!" I said in frustration. Geez, she's ruining our plan.

"I.. I.."

"No more buts and if's. Sorry. Get back to him!" I almost shouted her. Aish! I'm doing good.

*RIIIIIIIING RIIIIING*

My phone rang.

"Wait here, we are not yet done talking." I said and answer the phone. It's Yoona.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa! Can't ride in you today. Umma and Yoomi visited me. Mianhe!" She said. Lively and the guilt is tracked in her voice.

"Neh, it's settled. I gotta go. Meeting! Annyeong~" I said and almost ended the call.

"Saranghae Oppa!" She said and giggled. Geez, I need to do it again. Aish!

"Saranghamnida. Bye Kiddo!" And I hung up. But I was shocked in who is in my front when I turn around,

"So, I see. You now love Yoona. Bye." And she stormed out of our Condo! YAAAAH!

Ah-Eun's POV

Hi B*tches! I am gladly to know you :) I am Kim Ah-Eun, the one and only! Hihihi. I'm the Princess and Heiress of Kim Palace! And I'll soon marry My CHOI MINHO :)

"Hey, you are enjoying this atention. Don't you?" He said.

"Of course, why won't I?" I asked him.

"But, what if the REAL PRINCESS comeback?" He said. And I froze. What is he talking about! What if anyone heard us? Geez, I'm gona kill him!

"Shut up! Will you? I AM THE PRINCESS! I am!" I said and stormed out of the room.

 

AN: That's all. Cause I haven't had any of your comments T^T FINE! XD But please read my Third Story. I'm freaking excited about this! *u*

BABYSITTING THE YOUNG MASTER. Please read it. Starring EXO <333 ♥♥♥

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/440406/1