Chapter One.

Babysitting the Young Master

*KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! He's heree! He's really out there!*

*Will he enroll in here?*

*I Hope so!*

*KYAAAAAH!*

*Oh Sehun! Marry meeeeee~*

Yah. Why are they shouting like some crazy fans who sees their idols? Geez! I thought this school is prestigous! But where are their maners? Aish! I peeked into the crowd to know who's the lucky bastard they were shouting and giggling at. He's cute. Charismatic. Err~ But not so much! Aish, fine. He's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! But he's not my type. Not kidding. Everybody's shouting at Oh-rdan University. Oh-rdan sounds really really cheap. But mind you, the tuition here is enough to feed me for 2 years. You heard it right, TWO YEARS! But why am I here? Scholar. Yeah right, lucky me! ^0^ I am an scholar here. And I'm really proud of it. Since my A-hole Dad abandon us. And My Mom, er, she died 3 years ago. I'm all ALONE! Yes, and really capable of living ALONE.

"Excuse me Shin!" I was recovered from my idling since Ha Neul, the Oh-rdan 'QUEEN' is walking with that Sehun. I don't effin' care -_____-

"What? D'you need something?" Cause obvioulsy I am not blocking the way. I'm sitting here 'PRETTILY' in one of the benches here.

"Can you get us our drinks?" She said while giving me follow-me-or-else-look. Who cares? Psh >3<

"Sorry. But I'm afraid you have your feet with you." I said and continue to munch my sandwhich. Serves you right, bish :)))) And I heard *OWWW!* from the crowd, who cares? Maybe care bears do!

"You--! Aish, how dare you!" She said while mocking and having tantrums. Oh well.

"Yeah right. If you'll excuse me." And I made my way to the crowd. While I am walking, and all the others students attention is at that 'couple' or what my current BOSS called me.

"Ms. Kim, I am sorry but I think you need to resign." WHAT THE HELL? Omo~ T^T This is my fifth job that I lost this month! I'm now a dead meat! YAAAAH!

"But Mr. Song----" And the line went dead. Yeah, yeah right. I need to find another job. Not tomorrow, not the next day. But yeah, TODAY. Since, I think because of that phenomenon, there will be no classes. I'll start job haunting. I'm walking here outside the campus. And GREAT! I saw a sign that is saying....

"WANTED BABYSITTER! Urgent."