Chapter Eight.

Babysitting the Young Master

 

SHIN'S POV

I was really shocked when I saw them in that position. Unnie started to beat up Mica. I'm lost. Geez, a live T^T Huhuh :(( My eyes. OMOOO~ ABS *u* I can clearly see Sehun's abs :""""> KYAAH! ert Shin. Bad -____- I quickly tugged the blanket and put it around in Mica. She's totally . But why? It doesn't look like that Shun want to have-- err. You know what I mean. Aish, I feel pity for her. She loves Sehun that much?! Geez. Pathetic.

"You shouldn't have done this. It will be alright." I said and hugged Mica. She cried harder. I take a look of Sehun being confronted by Unnie. Tss. He's really stone-hearted. I gave her my shirt, of course. I have my bra, Spare me please >3<

"Here, wear this." And she immediately wore it.

"T-thank you." She said while sobbing. I just smiled. Then Unnie throw us some clothes. Aish, I just gave her one -___- Keke.

"YAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOOOM!" Sehun shouted. Gezz, what is wrong with me-- Uh-oh. Keke. I immediately ran to my room and find a shirt to wear. HAHAHA. He's blushing. Omo, I can't forget his face :") That's PRICELESS~

SEHUN'S POV

What the f--- SHE SHE SHE! KYAAAAAAH >////< I need a cold shower. Aish. She's so damn y. Small waist, big , flawles--- NO NO NO! I am not a ert. AAAAAAAH!

"YAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOOOM!" I shouted at her she looked at me then look at her body then ran afterwards. WHAT A CATASTROPHE. Wew.

"Hey, stand up. Wear your clothes." Noona shouted at Mica. Mica just sob. Geez, she's giving me creeps.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, You f---in B*tch!" And I kicked her. That suits her. Aish.

"Hey, baby that isn't right. Go fix yourself we will be leaving in few hours arasso?"

"Neh. Get out." I said then I slammed the door of my bathroom. Aish, I can't forget Shin's --- OMOOO! NOOO! Hormones, please stop T^T

I finished err, my , geez, and yeah I took a bath too.

UNNIE SESHU'S POV

Aish, that Mica, she always make trouble around my Baby Brother. I knocked on Shin's door and not surprised that she have already took her bath. I asked her to get ready. We leave at exactly 2:00 pm. We are now at the airport, aigoo! I AM SO EXCITED! This is my first time to go shopping with a girl that isn't my relative. KEKEKEK~

*ring ring*

SEHUN'S POV

*ring ring*

We all heard that Noona's hand phone is ringing. She answered it and I DON'T LIKE WHAT SHE SAID!

"Yoboseyo?...Eomma?...Neh...Sehun and Shin...Arasso Arasso. SHIKIROO!.. Aish. Aigooo... I''ll go shopping...Aniya!...Fine....Bye...I'm going...Neh, Saranghae...I'll hung up." She said while lookung to us. WHAT?!

"You go to Japan first, I'll come after you. This is really important baby bro, okay? Take care of Shin! HAVE A NICE TRIP!" She said as she waved goodbye.

"Yah! Noona.. aish!" I just faced palm. I looked at Shin and she looked puzzled. Fine, fine. She looks really excited in riding an airplane. First timer?

"You'll come with me. Noona will go after us. Ride on." I said and pushed her to the Private Plane.

Uh-Oh, this would ba bad flight -_______-