Chapter Two.

Babysitting the Young Master

Block 5, Oh Subdivisions Mansion Four. I read the adress that is in the announcment. And yeah, I am going to apply for that Babysit :)))

*DING DONG*

I pressed the doorbell and the gate opened. But there are no people around. WAAAAAAH! There's a ghost? Aniya, in the morning. Babo Shin -____-

"Good morning Ma'am. What d'you need in Mr.Oh?" A pretty girl asked me. Err~ is she a worker in this mansion? Geez, I need to compete with her. HAHAH XD

"I'm going to apply fo---" I was cut off by her. "This way Ma'am." She said and hand me a electronic GPS that will lead me to the room. O-KAY. Rich kid is my boss XD Yay! 

I entered the room. WHOAH! It's times four of my house. It is really cozy and clean. I smiled to myself I should get this job!

"Hi." A voice and a woman in 40's appeared in the screen.

"Anyeonghaseo, I'm Kim Shin Yeong, 17 years old." And I bowed. I hope I get this job.

"You are applying to be my son's babysitter, right?" She asked I just nodded.

"Well, you are hired." She said and smiled. And she point out a envelope then the screen is now off.

I opened the envelope and I read it.

*THE CONTRACT*

1. You should atleast handle Sehun for 2 weeks to get the minimum salary of 150,000 won. If you don't, number of hours will be calculated.

2. You will live here and you will be enrolled in his current school. (YOUR KEY IN THE THIRD DRAWER. ROOM 2. Besides Sehun's room)

3. He's not a real baby. He's 18 years old. (DON'T ASK TOO MUCH YOU CAN ASK HIM)

4. Let him drink his vitamins and medecines in time

5. The Oh family will be responsible for your food and clothing.

6. Get your new phone at the first drawer.

7. Spare key is in the second drawer. (SEHUN'S ROOM KEY)

8. Wake him up at 7:00. Your class will start in 10:00.

9. Follow him anywhere, anywhen and anytime.

10. Don't cry if he scold on you.

PS: IF YOU SUCCEEDED TO BE HIS BABYSITER FOR A MONTH YOUR SALARY WILL INCREASE TO 300,000 WON IN A MONTH. If you took care enough of him in SIX CONSECUTIVE MONTHS, any wish will be granted. ANY!

 

-------------------------------------

Signature over printed name.

 

-------------------------------------

Date today.

 

-------------------------------------

Your wish. (CAN FILL THIS UP ANYTIME YOU FEEL TO)

 

I cozily signed the contract. This would be easy. Sehun? I think I heard it right. Where did I heard it? Aigoo! I don't know -______- I picked up the keys and my NEW phone. This family is really really rich *u* They can buy me XD Kidding :)) I exited the room and I asked where the room two is. And I am surprised in what I saw!

YAAAAAH! YAAAAAAAH! Dream come true, Flat Screen TV, Queen sized bed. Bath tub and shower, CR that is big as my current room, refrigirator, and a walk in closet! THIS IS LIFE. I'll never quit this job. NEVER :) I was jumping up and down the bed and chanting "I got the job, I got what I need."

"Who the hell are you? You woke me up!" A husky voiced asked me. A very manly voice. It's my BOSS!