Chapter Three.

Babysitting the Young Master

Sehun's POV

I was awaken when I heard the door creacked. I mean the other door! Aish, I really hate noisy people -______- So much annoying! Aish >,< And now what? That who knows who, is jumping up and down the bed and singing some i don't know! She or He is getting on my nerves already. So I woke up and I gotta know who is the one messing with my sleep!

"Who the hell are you? You woke me up!" I asked her and I heard her gasp. Geez, aish! Babo girl. And I instantly remember who she was. The Shin one, the one that Ha Na tried to bullied but it turns out Ha Na is more bullied. Geez!

"Err~ sorry! Annyeonghasseo! Kim Shin Yeong Imnida! I'm your new baby sitter!" She joyfully said and she give me a warm smile. Aish! Eomma! I hate you for making me a baby. I'm 18 years old for who's sake -_____- And what? A new baby siter. No one dared to stay here for a wekk. Wae? I always scold them and I don't treat them nice. Geez. They are all annoying =____=

"Ah, arasso. I hate noisy people, shut it up." I said and stormed out of the room. I tried to sleep again but..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Sehun? Sehun? Sehun?" She said while knocking! fuuuuuu! I'm sleeping. I immediately open the door but my eyes are still closed. I'm sleepy.

"What?!" I asked her nonchantly -_____-

"Aigoo! Don't be a Mr. PMS. Here drink your vitamins. It's already 3:00, Baby." She said while giggling! AISH! So anoying >,<

"First, shut up. Second, don't wake me up. Third, I don't need those. Fourth, resign and Lastly, find someone to disturb." I said and shut the door. On her face -____- Yeah, I am a meanie. Who cares? Tss.

"Yah! Babo you! Hard headeeeeed~ Open this open thisssss!" She's shouting while knocking on my door really hard. Gaaaahd! Don't wait for me to lost my temper you girl!

"I SAID LEAVE! Don't you get it? I. DON'T. NEED. YOU!"  I said and I pushed what she's handling and it fell on the floor. And I pushed her too, but no hard, okay?. She immediately hit me! On my face! WHATDAAA? No one dared to-- aish!

"What was that for, bish?" I asked  her. She just smiled and said, "You know what? The cost of that vitamins and the glass can feed me for a week. You never know how much money you are wasting! Do you always do that? Oh great now Mr. PMS and I don't know, SON of a billionaire, could you please have conscience in your bones?" She said but she's calm. I repeat, SHE IS CALM! Is that her talent? She can be calm and kind while I was here in anger? Aigoooo!

"Who cares? Here.." And I got my cheque and I put in there, 350,000 won. I gave it to her. "Is that enough to feed you for a month? It is? If not tell me how much you cost and I can g--" 

*SLAP*

Did she just slap me? HOW! Lord, please give me more self control. I can kill her in here!

"I don't need your money. I want to work hard for it. If you see me as a poor girl, then be considerate think of drinking your vitamins as an help to a PENYLESS Lady." She said and ripped the cheque in my face, again -____________________-

"a---" I don't know what to say.

"I'm going to deliver you again your vitamins. Please, drink it." She said and smiled to me. I awkwardly nodded. DID I JUST NODDED? Hah! What was happening? >,<

SHIN'S POV

That boy he is really hard to handle. He is like Minyu Oppa. My older brtother who happened to die 1 year ago. Wae? Well, in depression. He have alot of worry and problems. He don't share it to anyone. I just want to save Sehun from it. I didn't do anything to save Oppa, and another case appeared, I want to be with him anytime. I want to be his crying shoulder. I'll help him in anyway. I will stay by his side and I promise, no lives will be end like how my Oppa died. I biterly smiled in front of the mirror and washed my face. Aigoo! What have I done? I hit him in his face and then SLAPPED my boss -____- Shin! BE GOOD! Aish~ I started to preapre his vitamins, again.

"Sehun? Can I come in?" I knocked in the door. What? I asked really politely XD

"Neh." He just coldy answered.

"Drink this, C'mon." I lend him the vitamins and a glass of water. He immediatley drank it all. Yeah, that's good ^________^

"Prepare for my dinner. A french toast and a mushroom soup will do." He said and he lay down.

"Neh, neh. Arasso."  I said and walk towards the door.

"Hey, sorry for feeling you bad." He said while I was closing the door. He's kind, inside though :))