As far as I know, I AM THE GIRLFRIEND!

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

It's been two weeks. And Ah Eun is still pesting me! I mean--- us. But gahd! She's into my nerves already.

"Hey, get me some water." She said as she put her feet on the glass table. I smirked.

"Minho's not around, how about me being so y Ah Eun?" I asked then she shifted her position into laying down. I raised my brows.

"Being a huh? That wouldn't help. I'm the super ." She said then poured the lays chips into the whole living room. I gasped for air, cause I'm gonna beat her soon!

"What the! You just--- I just done sweeping the floor. Aish! Clean it now." I said as I pointed unto the chips all ogver the carpet. She shrugged then got a pitcher of water and pour it all over herself. then

*DING DONG*

"Viola Yoona. Watch and learn." She said as she sat on the floor and pretend to cry! WHAT THE!

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? STAND UP! AH EUN THIS IS NOT SO---" I was interupted by a deep angry voice.

"What's the mater Yoona? Why are you shouting at her? Can't you see? Are you alright Ah Eun? Are you hurt?" Minho asked as he helped Ah Eun tos tand up.

"I--I was just eating chips then Yoona approached me and pour cold water on me. The chips scattered and she asked me to *sob* eat it alone. All of the dirty chips *sob* *sob* Mimi Oppa. Help!" She said as she hugged Minho and then I saw her smirking at me. I'm ing speechless! WHAT THE HELL! A good actress huh?

"Yoong, I told you to take care of her. I told you she's important right? Why can't you jus--" Minho started but I cut him

"Fine. Fine. My fault! Did you ever listen to me ha? You always see me as the hindrance in  your love. Well, news flash: You can go on with your 'special thingy' and I'm going out and never coming back! I always dreamt of being with you Minho. But what? You are just throwing that all away because of a ? a leech? that's obviously hitting on you? Seriosuly, I thought you love me! BUt this goen just too far. I sacrificed and I even bare anything to be with you. I'm done. I'm tired. I can't go on anymore." I said as I entered our room, got my suitcase and started to pack my things. I think I'll stay at Seoul. But I still don't have tickets! I think this credit card is enough to rent a room.

"Yoong, baby! C'mon let-" Minho said as he shut the door and I pushed him on the wall. I smiled at him. "We are done. Thanks for this." I said as I threw him the ring he gave me. I just can't stand this relationship. I am always an option. It really hurts.

As far as I know, I am the girlfriend. But maybe Ah Eun is a great substitute.

 

AN: SHORT UPDATE. WAIT FOR THE CLICHE PART! I'll update this SATURDAY! Promise! ^^ I'm going to make you crazy. Kekeke. Serious, it will be a long update! Thanks for the wait!