I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

After our long kiss, we stand there. We stared at each other. He put his forehead into mine then he smiled. He mouthed 'I love you' and I do the same. I can feel thousands of volts running through my body. Then after a minute he hold my hand, and said

"We'll be late. C'mon?" And he lightly drag me. I was just staring at his back. DID WE JUST KISSED? >/////< Kyah, the thought is killing me! 

*They are together?

*Well, they are cute couple!

*But what about that dazzling man who always wait for Yoona?

*I think they had their break up!

*WHAT? Oh My! My Minhoooo~

We heard the crowd gasping and murmuring. We chuckled. He led the way to my class, he waved good bye and said that he'll fetch me later this afternoon. It's a good time to start the day until...

"Well well well... look who's here. I thought you are the nice girl that every teachers adore. See this?" One of my classmates said as she show me the picture of us, kissing. I just smirked. WHO CARES? Oh my! Jiyong! Aish, I shouldn't think of him. I'll break up with him, I think? I DON'T KNOW! This is so complicated.

"Huh! You ! Why don't you just choose one? You choose that stunning boy then now, Minho! GOSH!" She said and pretended to faint. Her groupies got her back. I laughed. Geez, this is insane! HAHAHA XD

"Psh. Well, you are good and beautiful, but still A TWO TIMER!" And the whole class laugh.

"Do you envy me? Geez."  I said then I sit on my chair.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She shouted and she pulled my hair. Geez, it hurts. -___-

"YAH!" I shouted then I fight back, Seohyun and my other friends helped me and some want to stop the fight. THE HELLL WITH THIS GIRL~!

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM SL*T?" I asked then I kicked her hard. One thing, don't ever touch my hair.

"Aww. You! Aish! I wanna kill you now!" She shouted and kicked in the air since we are really now far from each other. I can see other class peeking in and trying to see the commontion. But something caught my attention. Class 2-D is now entering the room. Minho approached me and asked if I am fine, then the two boys who supposed to be Minho's groupie then the one got my classmates collar. Not sure if she's Minhyun or Minka XD I DON'T CARE!

"Never touch one of our properties. You ." The one said then he pushed my classmate. He smirked. Then they walked towards us, "You alright? That was pretty good." He said then he winked I chuckled. A playboy is he. "Yah! She's mine. off." MInho said and he pushed his groupie lightly. They raised their hands like 'I surrender' then they smiled.

"I am, Key." Then he smiled. "I am Jonghyun." Then the other one smiled. "HI! I'm ONEWWWW!" I didn't notice him. HAHA. Cute, he is eating chicken :)))

"Hi. Yoona!" I said then I bowed. They all chorused, "We know." 

Suddenly Minho stand in the center, "You know me right?" The the whole crowd shouted and giggled. Geez -___- "Do you see that girl?" He said and pointed at me. "She is Yoona. She's my Girlfriend. Respect her like you respect me." He said then he smiled. I heard the crowd 'awww' "I love her and please, don't hurt her again. It pains me alot." He said and gave out a sigh, "To my fans out there.." He said then the crowd grew wild XD Aish! "I love you and I love her. You love me and you must love her! Are we good?" Then in a sudden they all nodded and shouted 'Yes Oppa!'

"Now it settled. thank you. The show is done." He said and gave me a lying kiss that waved goodbye I just nodded. KYAAAAAH! HE INTRODUCED ME IN ALL THE STUDENTS HEREEE~ I might Die. Kekeke >////////<

------------

MOTHER OF YOONA'S POV

"Hello?"

"Why did you call?!" She answered in an irritated voice.

"You must not tell a lie little lady." I said firmly.

"Psh, who cares? The Princess can't be found so It means, it would be good. Don't worry I won't forget you pathetic Woman." She said. I could imagine her raising her brows.

"I am your mother after all Yuri. Shut it!" I said.

"Fine. Fine. Mother in your face. That's it? That's i8t why you called? THEN BYE! I'll hung up." She said.

"Wait..." I said "I know the true Princess so well." I said and ended the call.

Yup. Yuri is my real daughter. Taht's why she is angry with me. I left her with my Unnie. And I took care of the Kim Kingdom's princess. In that time that the Kim Kingdom is really in war with North Korea. North Korea killed all the girls, and since the Prioncess is a girl they ask me too keep her and raise her. They support me. I learn to love Yoona as a child. And i am afraid to let her know that she is the Princess thay are looking for. I MIGHT DIE IS SHE LEAVES ME 3

 

AN:/ QUESTION # 1: Why don't they find Yoona's mother to get YOONA? HAHA XD This story is killing me also. *DIED*

Kekek, here's the treat!