Twenty Four Heartbeats

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

I was walking alone down to the street. I'm going to attend classes today. I missed it on Monday and yeah even Tuesday. I hope I don't missed any of the most important announcements and requirements. Aish! It's because of Yoomi! That boy -____- Are you asking about Ji? Oh well, he's in Italy. Some important business matters. Expansion, I guess. I was thinking and wandering until a hand is placed on my eyes! I can't see anything! YAAAH!

"Aigoo, stop it! WHO ARE YOU!?"  I asked. You can sense irritation and fear in my voice! KYAH! I don't wanna die yet. Not until I tell Min-- aish. No yoona, no more Minho, arasso?

"HAHAHAHAAHAH!" The guy laughed. Seriously, a prank this early? 

"Who the hell ar---" I was taken back. It's it's... "Minho-ah! Asih." *LUBDUB LUBDUB* I said. and he is smirking in me. Aigoo! This man. WAAAAAAAH T^T I want him T^T

"Yah! Red radish! Haha." *LUBDUB LUBDUB* He said and smiled at me. "W-what?" I managed to answer, yet I stammer! No Yoona! Act decent and civilized, okay? Don't let him know you are affected T^T No he can't. I will be a laugh-stocking TT___TT

"Err, not too fast..." He said cause seriously I am now running and walking. Jogging is the right term! XD He pinned me to the wall and leaned closer. Is he going to... KYAAAAAAAAAH >////////< I'M EXCITED! HihihI~ Then he whisper something that made me shiver. "I missed you."  Then he gave me a wide smile. A smile that can light up the whole Seoul and can make every girl fall for him in a second. *LUBDUB LUBDUB LUBDUB LUBDUB* That's the EIGHT heartbeat. I mean Heart SKIP!

"Yah! I- I.." I can't speak. Geez! WHAAAAAAAH! :"""""""))) "Let's go?" He asked and I nodded. But there's something more in walking with him HE IS HOLDING MY HAND! Yaaaah! *LUBDUB LUBDUB LUBDUB* That's the eleventh!

"So how are you?" He asked but he is not looking at me.

"I'm fine. Umma visited me yesterday and the last day. How about you?" I asked and squeezed his hands. I should make the most out of it! Kekeke ^^

"Me? Oh well, I just realized something." He said and now he's looking at me intently! KYAAAAH. *LUBDUB LUBDUB LUBDUB* That's the 13th.

"Really? What is it then?" I asked and he stopped for second and then laugh. That laugh. A natural one. I missed it! *LUBDUB LUBDUB* The 15th.

"It's for you to find out!" He said and stuck his tongue out. Yah! He still acts like a kid -____- He squeezed my hand and I read his lips 'Maybe next time' *LUBDUB LUBDUB* The 17th! :"""">

"A-ah. How about the girl you Love?" I managed to asked. Though, I know it will HURT me. I mean will REALLY Hurt me. I shouldn't asked for it. Because he let go of my hand and faced me. We're now in the school gate. I felt my heart broke into pieces when he let me go. I want to cry but I just can't. I want to hug him badly and say to him, 'Let me love you Minho' But destiny won't let me, right? He smiled to me. A genuine one. I can see pain, love, longing, sadness and fulfillment in his eyes. He stared for me. I did the same. *LUBDUB LUBDUB* The 19th.

"Yoona..." He said and step forward to me. *LUBDUB LUBDUB* The 21th. "I love you" and he hugged me. *LUBDUB LUBDUB LUBDUB* My Twenty fourth, HEART BEAT! I mean, HEART SKIP! :""""""">

"I love you too, Minho." And he kissed me fully on the lips. I can see in the corner of my eyes students that are galring in me. I know I know, I'm kissing Mr. Popular! But who cares? I love him! And the I lost count on my HEARTSKIPS :) And I am happy to lost the count :"""""">

 

AN:/ Yiiiie <3 MINYOON MOMENTS! SO MUCH ♥♥♥

Guys, read my another story 'BABYSITTING THE YOUNG MASTER'

Comment pleaaaase? :)))