Yuri is a real .

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

Ah-Eun's POV.

"I need you to do it. I want to marry Minho Daddy! I WANT HIM!" I said as I stomp my feet hard and begun to make a fake cry. I know alot about this old man, he is really weak in tears.

'I can't, baby okay? Our friendship is now void! More or less, it is your fault. You need to suffer the consequences." He said as he turned around. I cried harder.

"Fine. I'm quitting. I'll go back to Japan tomorrow." I said as I fake a heaved sigh. I smirk as I saw him stiffen. That's a good sign.

"Okay. Now, what do you want?" He asked then turned at me. I smiled then I nodded.

"A passport, a ticket to LA, credit cards and a unit next to where Minho is. PLEASE?" I asked then I used all my charms. He sighed then he nodded. He contact one person to another and after blah blah blah's here I am standing at the LA Airport. Geez, that was an easy one!

"Your Higness, the unit is ready for you." I smiled then I entered the unit next to 672. The unit where Minho is living. this will be as exciting as I thought. I dressed in cheap clothes, which I am USED to wear then a beanie. I bought homebake cookies and knock at Minho's door.

"Coming!" I heard him walking towrads the door. I fixed my self and then smiled.

"Yuri?" I was really shocked to see, TAEMIN at the door! What? Now this is a mess!

"Why are you here? Where's Minho? Are you really messing with me?" I asked then I slightly pushed him and I raise my brow.

"Hey couz, is there someone-- Oh Hi!" Minho said as he walk slower than he is walking earlier. I smiled then I offer him my hand.

"Hi! I am Yu-- I mean, Ah-Eun. I bought you some cookies that I baked. I am new here. I would like to be friends with you." I said then he nodded. I looked at Taemin and I gave him a 'don't-ever-tell' look.

'Minho. Come in Ah Eun?" He asked then I nodded. He opened the door wildly then ask Taemin to enter too. I lokked at his unit, clean and cozy. I checked him out. One word, CHARISMATIC and yeah-- GORGEOUS! He offered a juice and breads. He took a bite of the cookies then he said I am a good baker. I blushed even though I never baked that. It is still a compliment.

"Yoona?" He asked as he knocked in a door. I qucikly tilted my head, Yoona? Where did I heard that? Where? Omo! I can't remember. Suddenly a girl who is like the age of me walked out in the room, she looks like she just woke up. Her hair is tied in a messy bun and she is wearing a loose white shirt and a jeans short. She seated next to Taemin and grabbed a cookie. She waved then she smiled at me. I fake a smile. I seriously don't like her.

"Who is she?" She poked Minho then Minho smiled, a different smile from the smile he gave me. 'She's Ah-Eun. A neighbor. And I guess a friend." He said as she gave Yoona an orange juice. Yoona nodded then smiled.

"Hi! I'm Yoona. It's nice to meet you. The cookies are good." I just nodded. Then I saw Minho's hand encircling Yoona's waist. I raised my brow.

"Oh, sorry. Yoona's my fiance." Minho said and I FROZE./