The Cancelled Marriage.

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

He stared at her dark brown eyes and then he smiled.

"Come with me?" He asked then he assisted her unto the fire place. Yoona have been a good girl even though the fact that she don’t know why they are in Vegas. She trust Minho’s plan and she sticked to every word he says.

“You know what? Did I sleep that long? I mean, we are now in Vegas and I don’t even have the chance to packed my things.” She said then Minho laugh. He got it all planned. Soon, his Mother will be healed and yes—He don’t have to marry someone he doesn’t love. He sighed then hugged Yoong “I love you.” He whispered and Yoona hugged him back. They stay silent until they heard a knock, Minho knew who it was. He knew the person behind the door too much.

Ah Eun’s POV

The Choi Kingdom’s King is here. Talking with that old man. He’s not my dad. So why bother? Geez, I missed Jaopan and yes—Korea. Duuuh, I’m a Korean for your info. I just lived in Japan because my Mom--- scratch that the Old Woman left me after my first month in existence.

“Sorry, but we can be friends still?” The King of the Kim asked. What was that about?!

“Sorry to intrude my Highness, what the hell is happening?” Ah Eun asked as she entered the room. She was eavesdropping.She’s not a nice girl. You all know that, right? Then so be it. Let them face me. ‘Cause by the looks of it, the two Kings are not happy nor giddy in their subject. They were frowning and the tension can be felt.

“I’m sorry but I think you should leave this room. We are talking and meeting about something important. Don’t intrude again. A princess should know her limits.” The Choi King said straight to her face. He sound disgusted at Ah Eun’s way of talking. Like an animal—bossy and yeah—y.

“Really?” She asked raising her brows. She hates being dictated and  she loathes if other person pointed her wrongs.

“Yes, so now leave.” The King calmly answered and then gave her a glare that saying such-a-low-class. She smirked. AISH! I need to pretend So she’s about to give an apology when the two started talking with uhm… French?

“Je déteste ses tripes.” The King said. She sat up at one of the chairs there. She read a comic book and laugh ot loud. “Je doute qu'elle est la princesse.” Again the Choi’s King commented. [I hate her guts. I doubt she’s the Princess.]

“Je le fais. Mais voyez-vous, elle a grandi dans un monde commun, de sorte que nous formons qu'elle soit aussi gracieuse que sa mère.” [I do so. But you see, she grew up in a common world so we are training her to be as graceful as her mother.] The Kim’s said.

She can’t understand a thing! Aish, frustrated she threw the comic book and it landed on Choi’s King coffee. The coffee fell and yeah—stained the perfect 3 piece white suit and tie of the Beloved and Most Honored King. He lookd angry and the Kim’s King threw her a look. Stared to her like saying you-are-giving-yourself-a-death-wish. She shrugged. And then when she’s about to left the room…

“No habrá boda. Ninguno en absoluto. Doy asco ella. La odio. Y creo que, Minho no le espera casarse con un palo de golf y una perra. Ella no actúa como la princesa en absoluto. Lo sentimos pero no se cancelará el Reino de sellado.” Mr,. Choi said as he stand up and wipe some of the coffee stains. He bowed then leave. [

There'll be no wedding. None at all. I disgust her. I hate her. And I think, Minho would not be glad marrying a brat and a . She don't act like Princess at all. Sorry, but our Kingdom's sealed will be cancelled.]

She understand the last thing the King said. She learned Spanish because of her training. Slowly, she knelt down. Minho--- she’s not yours. And will never be. And then she break down, crying the guts out of her.

 

 AN:/ I missed you all :))) HihihI~ It's a great vacation! WATCH OUT FOR THE ENDING XD Lol. Kidding :p

Thanks for the wait! Salanghaaaaae ♥♥