Red Radish No More? :(

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

It's Wednesday. I arrived at school early. Jiyong fetch me in our house and asked me to ride with him on the way to school. Seriosly, He's a boyfriend type ^____^ I was sitting in the bleachers. P.E is my first subject today. And I seen a not really unfamiliar face. I called him, he was smiling brightly. Looking at his phone. What's with it?

"Yah! Minho, bingu!" I shouted. There are few students. Hmm.. not in 20's

"Wae?" He said not minding me. And continue texting. Seriously, he's not pissing me off? Haha. Sounds boring :/

"Come here!" I gesture my hands to him. He throw me an irritated look but manage to follow my command.

"What now?" He asked bitterly. 

"You're smiling like an idiot there, so I thought you're sick? Still sick little boy, huh?" And I touched his forehead with my hands. Wow! He's not hot anymore.

"What? Of course not! My Princess took care of me. I wish it was dismissal. Aish!" He said. Stomping. Wahaha. CUTE. But dismissal? Hmm. something fishy.

"Yah! I'm not your Princess and stop waiting for dismissal, I'm not going out with you!" I stick my tongue out. Haha. Poor Minho.

"What? WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding Yoona'Noona?" He said laughing hard. Yah? Why don't he call me red radish. Yoona? Noona? THAT HURTS.

"You're not my ideal type. And I'm going out with the girl I like, really long time ago. When I was still a young boy. But now, she confessed to me. Ughhh, I love her, swear." He said as his eyes are twinklintg. B*tch, what the? Who's the girl is he talking about? It really hurts :(

"Aigoo. I just need to go to the comfort room, take care of yourself Minho, bye." As I ran away and left him there nodding and smiling widely at his phone.

 

-------------------------------------------

DARA'S POV

"I love you Baby Girl. See you this afternoon! Mua :*" I read the message he sent me and threw it in the couch! , how can I betray my best friend? :(

 

*FLASHBACK

"My Princess... what made you to call?"

"Hmm.. you sound sick my PRINCE. How are you?"

"Did you just call me my PRINCE? Thanks Heaven! I'm a little bit sick. Fever and cold, I guess."

"Aigoo! Where are you now? I want to take care of you, please." I said. Hmm.. wonder if he will give me his adress. I hope so.

"I'm at my place. Here's my address... Room 4 *** Tower 2nd floor." I wrote it down as soon as possible.

"Arasso, wait i'll be there in less than 1 hour. Take care of yourself Oppa!" And I ended the call. Gotta send this to the King.

 

"Hey Babe, are you even listening?" Jiyong asked me. Aish.

"Aniya, what'd the biggie?"

"I said me and Yoona met. She's boring. Don't talk too much. Haha. And I saw her and Minho talked in their gym, I followed her up to there this Morning."

"Really? Are they close? Aigoo, I'm getting guilty Babe!" I said as I hugged Jiyong. We are in our Condo. Live-In? Yes. Haha.

"Sort of. But that whole time, he's just focusing on his phone. Hahaha. It's me who he is texting. That bastard." He said.

"This will be done better and faster that I thought." And with that, We make Love.

----------------------------------------------

YOONA'S POV

I'm sitting here in our class. Aish, thinking about Jiyong and our text messages last night then this ANNOYING Man came up to my mind. Psh. Minho-ah! You're really irritating.

"Ms. Im, pay attention. So what's the value of x in here?"

" The square root of sixty seven." I briefly answered. I'm not stupid.

And the class went on. It's Vacant.

"Hey!" a voice said. A really familiar voice.

"What? Missing pissing me off?"

"Of course, sort of. But not so much. So noona, whre would be the best place to take a girl?" I frozed. Seriously, RED RADISH NO MORE?

 

 

Author's Note: READ THIS!

First of all, I want to thank those who's continue reading this story! Iloveyouall guys :* SARANGHAMNIDA. MinYoon♥♥♥

Here's my GIFT for you, another chapter for Today! Kekeke ^^ Answer the poll, puhlease :(