Only Minho.(POV)

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

It was new for me. Since it is a major I don't know, complication? I mean heart complication? These fast few days, I really like talking and being with dara. She's my childhood friend that is really lovely. I don't know. Maybe I love her, I like her? I just don't ing know! I know you guys are waiting for my damn POV. How do I feel towards Yoona? Let me think, I just can't tell. It seems that everytime I see her, I forgot everything. Even Dara. But Dara is a special girl for me. I bet she's my everything now. But no, whenever I see Yoona with that Jiyong I wanted to hug her badly and never let thet Jiyong touch her again. I mean, she's my friend right? It's usual, isn't it? I love Yoona? No, I can't love her. She'll definitely don't love me back. And of course, she don't know that I'm a prince. HAHAHAHA. So funny, I need to get back to the Palace for some reasons? For me to get Dara back? No way! As in A-N-I-Y-A! I just can't go back. It's been good normal. Taemin? My cousin, he's now on Japan. Currently working. I don't know, he really don't want to return to the palace too. But I'm a little bit scared. What if there's something really bad that is happening? I mean, my Dad, oh the King called Dara! Yeah, she's been using me. And that ! That really really ! I heard them talking! And it's a big that she is just planning to return me to that damn castle! I don't wanna ever do that. But I heard Dara said..

*FLASHBACK

 "But My king, Minho is just.. Yes, I do understand. What about Madamme Eun Ha?... Is she? I mean... Oh my gosh... Okay.. I need to go..."

*END OF FLASHBACK.

I don't know what is happening now to the palace. It's been years. And My mom. She's Madamme Eun Ha. My ever loving great Mom whom my Dad adore so much, is sick? Is she? I freaking don't know. Wanna now why I left the palace? Let me tell you a ing story...

*FLASHBACK

"Honey, Minho is only a thirteen year old boy, and who's this Im? Gosh, I mean he's too much young for this!"

"Mrs. Im is the one who sitted and adopted the Unica Hija of the Kim family. Her name is.. is--"

"Cut it out! Minho is not a marrying a woman he don't love and don't know! No arranged marriage my King. And that's final."

"Minho will just be a damn trash if he don't marry that Kim! I mean, the girl! Surely she is pretty and very well mannered. The King's order is final. That's it!"

"Don't follow me and I'll leave this palace!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Yes, I will dare! And I'm taking my Son with me!"

"No you , stop right there or I'll kill you and your own son!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK.

Great isn't it. I'm a damn trash to my Daddy's eyes and a great great give away. He is even controlling my Mom! So there after hearing that IO decided to leave. Who cares? Him? Oh C'mon! He don't even want me as a Child. I don't know who's thet girl I'm supposed to marry. But this is so, I mean it's too much. Don't bring any good things. And now I am a normal man who wants a woman to complete him. I maybe bad at instance, but I assure you I'll love her endlessly.

*DING DONG

I opened the door and surprised to see who's standing next to me...

"My Prince, you need to return to the Palace. The queend is dying..."

And with that I feel like to stop breathing.

 

 

AN: Answer the poll! Read my story guys, MY GAY BOYFRIEND! Please :))