"It's always you..."

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

YOONA'S POV

It has been 2 months. 2 months not talking to Minho. Smiling with him? Yeah. But talking, never. After that incident. And It's two months that me and Jiyong is dating. He's really a nice guy. A boyfriend think. I know it's good for me to have him. I think I get over with Minho. And yes, I did. I was planning to answer 'Yes" to Jiyong today. I like him. Do I really do?

"Something's wrong Dear?" Jiyong asked. Gosh! I forgot about him. "Spaced out, I see. What's wrong baby?" He asked me and lift my chin with his hands. I felt volts of electricity running through me.

"Yes." I said. HOLY COW! I just said that? Omo! This is really embarassing >/////<

"Yes? Is that for..." He clenched his fists. then a bright smile appeared in his face. I'M NOW IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A VERY GOOD LOOKING MAN! How Lucky am I? :""""">

"Yes. I'm going to be your girl. And yours alone!" I shouted and hug him. This is so real. It's so overwhelming! Oh Lord, thank you for this Man :) We go to a park that day. Visited Han River took pictures together and eat out on the street. he bought us a cute necklace. It's named JiYoon. It's paired I guess. It's already evening. And it's really exhausting. I'm tired and want to rest. But suddenly my phone rang. Luckily, I'm relaxing at my bed, 'cause if not I may faint out anywhere.

 

MINHO'S POV

"What are you talking about here Baby gurl? That I'm cheating? Am I? Dara you doesn't know how much I waited for you to say yes! And you said a week ago. That day was the most magical day for me. And now what huh? Throwing it all away? C'mon baby just lis--" I told her. How can she suspect me to? Damn! I like her. I like her so much! Then she's expecting and suspecting that I'm cheating over her? Good Lord, spare this woman!

"What? Now it's my fault that I'm not trusting you? I saw you with a girl! She's hugging you and your... your arms around her waist! What's that? Friendly gestures? Oh my god, Minho! You gotta be kidding me." She said while raising her hands and shaking it! Aish, how can I explain that student is injured, I'm just helping her! C'mon.

"Dara, you'll see I don't know what are you talking about. I want you to know that YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY. Please believe me. It's hard for me. Don't make it hard for us, baby girl. Listen to me, please." I pleaded. How can she Misunderstand things that easily?

"Aniya. You made things hard for yourself. I want a break up. It's over. We are over." She said and slammed the door as hard as she can. I cried. How can I do that? And how can she walk out that easily? Does she really love me? I need someone to talk to. Right now. The one that I can laugh with. Yoona? Can I talk to her? I hope so. We've been awkwardly avoiding each other since I got my date out with Dara. At first, I thought she liked me. Like I like her. Uhm, scratch that feelings. I love Dara. And then I got to see her with that Jiyong? And I don't know I persuaded dating Dara. I don't know what Dara and that Jiyong connection is. But Dara told me he's a collageu. I'm in a big trouble now. How can I done this? I lost two birds in months! Aish, Minho! Not on my thoughts, I already dialled Yoona's number. 

 

DARA'S POV

"Aniya. You made things hard for yourself. I want a break up. It's over. We are over." Like seriously, i want to luagh now. HAHAHAHAHAH. Omo, why did I do that? HAHAHAHA. I'm at my car right now. This is so IMBALANCE!

*RIIIING RIIING*

"Babe, I missed you!" He said lively. Oh, how much I love this man :)

"I missed you two. So what's with that jolliness?" I asked.

"She just said yes, my Dear." WHAT? OMOOOOO!

"Y-yoona? Said yes?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah! How 'bout Minho?" Tss. He's still my bestfriend. But god, I don't want him to touch me. Last time I remembered we almost did that. YUCK. I'm only for Jiyong!

"He's... he's not fine. Hahahaha..." I cannot stop to laugh. I don't know why. "I broke up with him!"

"Bad girl, babe. But why?" He asked, in a y tone. Giving that emphasis to 'BAD GIRL'

"He's a scumbag. Like a dog, to protective. Tss." I Answered. "And if he asked me for BTX. I'm only going back together with him if he come back to the palace." Atleast, a wise decision. haha.

"That's great! And I can dumped that Kiddo. Geez, easier than I thought Baby." He answered. Yeah right.

"I gonna hung up. I'm going home. I love you." I said and pressed the end button.

 

 

 

MINHO'S POV

"Yoboseyo?" She answered on the third rang.

"Deleted my number, Red Radish ah?"

"Yah! Minho. Why d'you call? You sound sick and your voice is husky. Did you cried? Oh my majesty! That's a miracle! Hahaha."  She said teasingly. Oh my lord, I missed her voice and how she laughs.

"And who cares? I missed you.I suddenly blurted out! Shoot, did I just said that? Am I really cheating over Dara now? TT_TT

"You jerk. Psh, what's up?" She asked. Not minding the 'I messed you' part.

"Can we have a talk? I really missed pissing you off. I'll wait you at the park. Please, go." I said. Geez, why did I do that? I think I need some company.

"Sorry. I'm exhausted. just come over here. Let's talk about youproblems here. Or maybe, tomorrow." She coldly answer. Doesn't she missed me? :( Oh poor you Minho, no one wants you now.

"It's always you..." I added. What am I saying? My lips have their own mind! "My Girl."