Runaway?!

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

 

I was pacing back and forth of my apartment. I don't know what to do. Finally, I got my head straight and I instantly dragged my suitcase and throw my clothes into them. I picked up shirts and started to put in all in my suit case. I got my passport and her passport then picked up the two Las Vegas tickets, and put it in my jacket’s pocket. Now I am ready to go. I turned off the lights but yeah, I forgot my wallet. So I look for it in my D&B bag. But it’s not there. I just saved it for this event! I knew this day will come, where they will get me away. I started to panic and open and searched my wallet in all my bags. I used and consumed too much time. They might be here. I searched in all but I can’t found it then I got a sight of my school bag. Babo! How can I forget? I easily opened my bag and throw everything out of it, my books, note books, test papers. I just don’t care this time. Finally I have found it! I got it then I noticed a folded yellow pad paper, I unfold it then I smiled in what I am reading.

20 things I like about her.

1.     She’s Clumsy.

2.     She’s stupid and dense. But mind you, she’s really intelligent.

3.     She’s classy and sometimes, sossy.

4.     She always get red Radish.

5.     She’s snobbish. I like her that way. So, no boys can come over my Baby.

6.     She’s always hiting me. I can feels shivers, as always.

7.     Her handwriting. I stole one of her note books.

8.     Her signature. She checked my quiz once.

9.     She’s definitely a DREAMER. I even stole, again one of her Dairies.

10.   She’s slim and yeah, tall. She’s y for that.

11.   She likes bimbap. I like to make my Soon-To-Be-Girl a meal of Bimbap.

12.   She’s so full of herself. She’s confident.

13.   She loves music.

14.   She actually, caught me off guard.

15.   I can reveal myself into her. I don’t need to pretend I am quiet and all uptight.

16.   Well, her smiles light me up.

17.   Her eyes reflect who she really was. A strong and determined Yoong.

18.   Her nose, pointy it is. I like it.

19.   Her abs. She do have, I seen it. I didn’t peek okay? It’s the time when she wore a sports bra ><

20.   I like her. I like her and I maybe in a deep, crazy fall afterwards.

 

I was smiling like an idiot when I heard a knock.

*knock knock*

Uh-oh! I grab my suitcase and break the glass window, I exited from there. I rode my Aston Martin and drive as fast as I can. I glare at her, to see her still asleep.

 

“Sorry Love, we have to do this.” And I drive with all my might.

 

AN:/ Bye guys! I'll be gone for a week. Mianhae. I am going to visit one of the best beaches in the world :))) ♥♥♥ I am afraid of the up coming ending of Yoona and Minho's tragic story XD Keke~ kidding they'll be together, PROMISE :*

SARANGHAE!~~~♥♥♥

 

PS: XOXO- Exo's Back! And I am really excited. I'm gonna see Lulu & Sehun again. EXOTICS, WAVE YOUR HAAAANDS! :***