A Rising Conflict T^T

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

Time really fly fast. It's MONDAY again. Hmmm.. wacha think? is it a good day. I'm preparing for school this time. Specifically, wearing my uniform.

*Riiiiiiing Riiiiiing*

"Yah! Who'll call early this morning?" I mumbled. Geez, no one dare to call me this early. Whatever maybe an emergency. I answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Unnie-ah! Come here..." he said. Is he sick or what? Yah! Poor minho.

"What happened Minho-ah? You sound sick."

"Neh, I am. Please come at my place I have no one to take care of me. Please...." he said pleading. Should I go? I'm gonna skip school because of him? Aniya, NO.

"Why me Gay? Just call another person. Mianhae-ya. Bye." I said and almost press the end button. I'm hesitating. Aish.

"Please... I..------BOOGSH." . A sound of a falling object. What was that?

"Yah! Minho-ah!" I said. Geez, answer. "Minho, are you alright?...... Yah! Mr. Choi!..................Geez, I'm going."

------------------------------------------

MR. CHOI'S POV (Minho's Appa)

"Sit there Jiyong and Dara." I said and sip my tea.

"Thank you your majesty, what's the call for?" Jiyong asked.

"Nothing much... Dara? Did my son called you in a while? I know, he always do that."

"He called me this last weekend. Asked how am I doing. But I ended the call fast, I'm cooking that time." She swiftly reply.

"Oh I see. If ever he calls you again, could you please ask where he was. A meeting with him could be the best." I ordered her. Let's see Minho. You're my son, and you're going to follow my RULES.

"Yes, my king." Dara answered.

"Anyways, here is the deal. I know the Daragon Group of Incorporation is in big trouble. I'm going to resolve that. But in one condition..." I said and saw they eyes grew wider. Just take this PLEASE. I really need to see my son. My queen needs to see you, Minho.

--------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV.

"Yah! Why does a bad guy like you act like this when you have a common cold? Seriously, you're really a gay..." I said as I wipe him with wet towel and rubbing his forehead with cool gel. Aigooo, I really ditch my classes because of this. I cooked chicken soup. Hmm.. I wonder how long will he sleep.

"Oppa, why are you like this? I know you don't like me. Don't make me like you that much."  I said as I trace my fingers through his eyes, nose, jaw lines and lips. I heave a heavy sigh. 

"Unnie... please... stay... gumawo..." He said slowly while making a really sad emotion in his face. Is it me who he talking is? If that's me. I'm really lucky. Don't worry Minho, I won't leave you.