Here's the Deal...

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

DARA'S POV

I don't care if this is right. We need to do this, Jiyong and I. We need to fulfill the task that was given to us. First, he's the king. We are his servants. And of course, the deal. He'll save our Company if we accomplished the given assignment. I hope I can cheat on my bestfriend. Shoot, it gives me shiver all over my body to think that Jiyong and I will fake something. It was absurd at first. But I came to realize the goodness in it.

"Babe, how about let's start today?"

"Start what?" I answered GD as I read our papers of STOCKS & LOSTS

"Hmmm... the task? You know, it's hard for me... since I don't know that girl..." He sighed after giving me a sad look. Poor Jiyong. He don't like cheating or making fun of girls. Tsk.

"So, I'm gonna call Minho? You gonna go to their school and fix that girl. Babe, here's her information. Just pretend you are a secret admirer. A REALLY GOOD-LOOKINg one. Lucky bastard. Haha" I said not looking unto him. But searching for my phone in my Bag. Wonder when will MInho call. When did I met MInho? Let me tell you a story.

 

Minho's Appa is a Prince. Yes, he surely is. While his Umma is only a commoner. His Umma is my Umma's bestfriend. D'you get it? So when the two decided to marry each other I mean Minho's Appa and Umma, Auntie don't want to let go my Mom. They use to communicate with each other. After 2 years, he was given by a baby boy. And I am born to. Same date. December 9. So Minho's Umma asked my Mom to stay with them. My Mom complied, she's the queen right. SO there. Me and Minho became BEST OF FRIENDS. Since we are living with them, we grow really close to each other. Until his 13th birthday, his Appa told him he has to marry someone, he confessed to me. But I rejected it. He started to be a rebel and after that he RUN AWAY. With his cousin, Taemin. There, I was left with no choice and of course my Mom, to leave the palace.

 

"Yah! Dara, what's with you? I'm asking you here..." Jiyong said.

"Aish, just thinking about something. Hmm.. so let's start?"

"Let's go Babe. Fighting~" He said as he kiss me in my cheeks. "Bye, it's already 2. I'll be fetching Yoona, right? Im Yoona." He awkwardly said.

"Haha. Yes you will. Hmmm, don't fall for her, arasso? Haha. Bye." I joked. I trust Jiyong to much.

 

"We gotta do this. The King said so." He said as he stpped outside our office. And I gave a heavy sigh.

 

So Here's the deal, Me and Jiyong. Okay I need to tell you mine first, I need to uhmmm... make Minho come back to the palace. How? Simply, just making him more inlove with me. And in that he'll follow all the things I said. Or just to know where Minho is staying ans set him up so the guards can catch him. While Jiyong, because according to the research that Im Yoona is the closest person to Minho in the outside world, second to Taemin, of course. So JIyong need to take Yoona's ALL ATTENTIO by courting her and making her fall for him and Minho will be focused on me. Yeah, a trap? Aniya, maybe a big great scene. A GREAT MOVIEEEE~

 

*Riiiing Riiiing*

"My Princess, what made you to call?"

------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

It feels like someone is watching over me. . Who the hell it is? YAAAAAH! I better run and ride a bus immediately. Oh, looking for Minho'Oppa? He's in their house. Yesterday and today he's absent. He's sick. But he told me to go to school today, he don't want to be a burden, he said. Oh well I'm----

"Hi." This is my reaction :0 Shoot. Shoot. WHY IS HE SO GOOD LOOKING? WAAAAAH T^T

"H-hello." I briefly answer. Then he bowed, gosh why? Waaaah.

"Here take all of this Miss Im Yoona. I'm your long secret admirer. I kept on waiting for you everyday and watching you all over. I'm Kwon Jiyong"