History.

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

During 1992 the Heiress of Kim Kingdom is born. She's beautiful, angelic and really lovely. During that time, the Kim Kingdom is facing a war against North Korea. NoKor killed all women, girls and new born daughters. For they believe that men wouldn't be successful without women.

Meanwhile, in Choi Kingdom, the most prosperous Kingdom that time. They have their only child named Minho, which is one year old boy. He is adorable and really cute. Her mother and father really love him so much. They want the best for him. They wanted Minho to be the greatest King among all Korean Kingdoms in the next decade and years.

The Queen of Kim Kingdom decided to give their Princess to a commoner. She loves her daughter so much that she is willing to give her to a commoner than to die. She gave it to an Im. That's all she can remember. Years pass and the NoKor and Kim kingdom war is over. The Choi Kingdom helped Kim Kingdom. And with that. they agree to seal their friendship by marrying their only child to one another.

Queen Misha, looked for the woman she gave her daughter with. But unfortunately, she can't be found. She stopped communicating with them few years ago before the war is over. And because they are all busy with protecting their Kingdom, she forgot to keep in touch with her Daughter. She have no remembrance of her. But she knew she named her Kim Ah Eun. They feared that the woman wants to have the Kingdom, she's a mother and she said she will comply in giving up her position for her daughter. They waited for the call and any means of communication of Mrs. Im, but none. NOTHING, had ever come.

And another problem occured, the Prince ran away from the Palace. He's 13 years old that time. The Choi Kingdom didn't look for him, 'cause they believe 'He goes, He'll go back' But they all waited for the Prince to come back. Two days. A week. Weeks. Month. Months. A year and years and years have passed. The Prince will turn 18 and the Princess will turn 17, but still...

THEY HAVEN'T FOUND THE LONG LOST PRINCE, and the Lovely Damsel in Distress Princess.