Traitor? Who?

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

SOMEONE'S POV

"It's been a while Young mistress..." Stupid! Pabo! Of course it is. SEVENTEN years? 17 years of making me a poor girl and a commoner rather than the truth that I am really wealthy and rich? MY GOODNESS! That woman is really unforgiveable.

"Shut up! Give me something to drink! Prepare for a milk bath! And please? Change the curtain's color! Could you? Aish! I HATE YOU!" I said. Haha. I am the Princess. So they must follow me, right? Smirk now is visible in my face.

"Y-yes my dutch..." He said then bow and then left. geez! Stammering? That's good. Very good. Now I can have my revenge with that woman! Hahaha. Marry Minho and be his Forever ♥

"Are you supposed to be downstairs?" That voice is really familiar. No other than my very own....

"Oh! It's you. Taemin, darling."

MR. CHOI'S POV

"My King, the heiress of Kim Kingdom is finally found. Princess---" I cut him off.

"Where is she? I want to meet her." I cut him off.

"Here's the invitation. Formal party it is. 8 pm. Seoul Han Towers." He said then left me, with my sleeping wife. I walk towards her. Even though she's suffering from Cancer. She's still elegant. And beautiful. My queen, my everything. I traced her face. And I think I woke her up. On the second thought, I intentionally did that.

"What's the mater Darling? Something's wrong?" She asked me and sit up.

"Aniya. Nothing. I got an invitation. I will meet the soon to be daughter in law." I said and she looked at me intently.

"Can I come?" You know what's really amusing in her? She's sick. She's dying yet she is brave enough to face daily life and continue waiting for HIM.

"No. You can't Dear. You would be tired there, it's a welcoming party. No good to your health. I'm so sorry Baby." I said and kissed her temple. She started crying. CANCER? Isn't it not that alarming? That he can't visit his own mother? For Pete's sake! Just once. Even beforer she dies. She don't want to do treatments and other labaratory examination. I don't know why. I tried to convince her. But she don't want to. I started shedding tears too. I can't afford to lose her. Atleast, not my Queen.

"I-I want to be treated..." She blurted out. IS THIS FOR REAL?! She.. My Goodness! THANKS HEAVEN! "But he needs to be around before my birthday." She suddenly continue. It's really hard to. But I can. I will and I must bring Minho back.

"For sure he'll be coming around Baby." And I led her unto sleep, again.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Baby, they are silently dying. They are now weak as us before." I said to him.

"Yes they are. And your Unnie is now on her knees. You are beter than this Baby. We can make it harder for them, HARDER!" He replied and hug me from behind.

"I know, I love you Baby." I said and kissed him.

"I love you more, Mommy."

 

AN: Uh huh! SOME HERE~ Bwahahaha. Who's the traitor? A wild guess?

One comment and I will introduce you to the bad Princess *u*

A comment, PLEASE! :D

THANKS FOR CONTINUE READING! Kansahamnida & Saranghamnida Chinguu! Oppars and Unnies my <3333

Sorry for keeping you waiting.