Hi, rival!

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

Ah Eun's been asking to eat here from-- three days ago. Right, a pure what? Leech, ? i don't know. When Minho is around she is as sweet as a candy, when I am with her she is killing me! LITERALLY! Like pushing me to the boiling water, stepping at my dress to make me fall on the stairs. Absolutely, she's hitting on Minho. Tss. Psh. Pathetic! AISH!

"Hey, problem sweetie?" Minho asked me as he huged me from the back and put his chin in my sholder. I sighed.

"Uhm.. I don't want Ah Eun around." I said then I continue chopping the veggies. He tilted his head.

"A jelous, possessive cutie fiance here." He said as he tickled me.

"Hahaha--Mi---hahha---stop!--hahaha--aish!" I said and I managed to push him lightly. He chuckled.

"I'll try to get rid of her? But isn't she cute and innocent?" He asked I gave him a death galre. INNOCENT? WHAT THE!

"No. Get rid." I said then I poured water on the Ramyun maker. He sighed. WHAT?

"I can't..." He said then huged me tighter. I faced him. "Sorry." He continued.

"Fine. then I'll leave." I said then I rolled my eyes.

'It's not that Yoong! Aish! See? A girl-- I mean a lady like Ah Eun is a hopeless one, her father her, and she left their home because her mom is abusing her too! Get it? She needs us." He said then he sighed.

"No, she need YOU." I said then I started to beat eggs. He sighed. What? Does he like her?

*FLASHBACK*

"Mimi Oppa!" Then Ah Eun came from Minho's room wearing short shorts and my favorite SHIRT! DANG! Minho knows it is my favorite one. Eomma and I came from grocery. We needed stocks. I raised my brow at Minho and I gave a glare at Ah Eun.

"Yoong! So--- what?" He asked. I gave a 'whatever-non-sense' look. and I pointed my lips at Ah Eun. She smirked at me. Dang! I wanna punch her right now.

'Oh. Is it your favorite shirt?" I instantly nodded. He smiled sheepishly, and continued "I poured water all over her shirt so.. sorry Babe." He said and pinted at the laundry basket where Ah Eun's shirt is in.

"But she lives next door!" I said then I look at Ah Eun he gave me 'loser' look. I smirked and mouthed let's see.

'I'm.." Minho into. But I intrude. "You know what? How about giving hwer YOUR SHIRT MINHO?" I even emphasized the words.

'Sorry, I'll just choose another one." She said. I stopped him by giving her my good palm, on HER FACE.

"Yoong.. You don't understand her unit is being renovated! She'll sleep here." He said then walked towrads me.

"Fine. I'll sleep at Eomma's rrom. Sleep with her, tonight. You wanted it right? Oh! I forgot about Taemin, I think I'll come with him at the Jojo's tonight." I said then I shrugged. Jojo's a good bar and there upstairs, have their free bedroom. For what? I don't know. Really. L.A is a freak.

"No." He hold my wrist. I smirked.

"then shoo her, now." I said then I gave him my look.

"Ah Eun, come with Taemin." He said as Taemin came from my back. Taemin nodded.

"but--Oppa!" Ah Eun said as she stomped her feet? I raised my brow. And go to kitchen get a pitcher of water and POURED it in her.

"YOU!!! WHAT THE---" She is about to got a grip of my hair but she saw Minho frowning. "What was that for?" She asked swwetly.

"For you to change, and to leave us alone." I said then I eyed Minho 'follow-me'

*END OF FLASHBACK

"You are unbelievable Yoona!" I stiffened. This is the first time he raised his voice at me. I just noodded. And turned off the fire. Then exited the kitchen. I opened the door of our room and saw Ah Eun sitting pretty arranging her clothes in my closet. I raised my brows. I'll leave anyways.

"Hi, rival." And that's it. She got on my nerves.

 

AN:? Hi! Sorry I am really BUSY! School days are now really getting you away from all the stuffs you love! Salanghaeee!

 

#XOXO!EXO!BABYDON'TCRY!PETERPAN!