The Game of Truth and something we all need

It Takes Two

 

“Where did you guys go?” Kevin asks; he looks a little huffed. “I sat down and looked up and you guys were gone.”

“We went to the mall hyung, we asked if you wanted to come but you gave a dreamy sigh and said. ‘Naw’.” Dongho says, a little cheeky, before walking down the hall to the guest room.

“He’s right.” I tell him taking a seat on the couch next to him. “We did ask.”

“I didn’t hear you.” He say a little confused. “Anyways where did everyone else go?”

Shrugging my shoulders I look around. “Well…They disappeared? I guess…Dongho and I just went shopping.” Pausing I look out the window. “I guess they went out.”

Nodding his head Kevin looks back down at his phone. “She wanted to borrow money.”

“Oh?” I ask him in a deflated tone, Dongho is right; the girl only ever makes contact if she needs something. “Did you?”

“No, I told her to ask her boyfriend.” He mumbles dejected. “I know I shouldn’t get all wrapped up in her, but I can’t help it.”

“Mhmm.” I mutter standing up. “I’m going to order something for dinner, get Dongho,” I tell him pausing. “I don’t really care if you want to be what-ever with what’s-her-face, but I’ll be there to listen.”

“Yeah?” He asks me smiling. “You will?”

“What are depressed friends that are in love with someone they can’t or shouldn’t be with for?” I ask him smiling. “But that means you get to listen to me talk about Willis when I need you.”

“Always.” He says brightly. “So are we getting food just for Dongho, you and me?”

“Pretty much.”

“Party food?”

“Definitely.”

Kevin grins. “Dongho!” He sings skipping to get him. “We’re getting food!”

“Neh?” I hear Dongho call excitedly. “Food?”

“Neh, now hurry.”

Hearing Dongho come running he tackles me into a hug. “You’ll fix him right?”

“Aniyo, what’s wrong with Kevin?”

“Her.” He whispers stubbornly. “Right?”

“I can’t promise anything, but you’re right Kevin needs new shoes.”

“Aniyo, I like them.” Kevin whines coming into the room. “My shoes are just fine.”

“Sure, that’s what everyone says.” Dongho says catching on quickly. “Noona what are we getting?”

Smirking I stroll over to Fina’s desk. “Everything that she won’t let me have and anything.”

“Noona is bad .”

Laughing Kevin tosses me my keys. “Let’s go then.”

The three of us get in my car, stopping at the grocery store we load up our cart with a lot of sweets, some chicken, because everyone knows chicken is the bomb, and a bunch of juice. Checking out we drive back home us all excited to eat all the food we just bought.

 

Stepping back into the house, I set my phone on the counter. “Turn them in boys; if we’re going to do this we’ll do this without regrets.”

Dongho places his phone on the counter with mine. “Hyung”

Kevin hesitantly places it on the counter. “No regrets?”

“Fina normally calls when I’m up to something like this; she uses that damn twin telepathy.”

Chuckling I place our phones, turned off, into a drawer and lock it, placing the key on top of the fridge.

“Pocky first?” I ask them pulling it out. “While we wait for the chicken?”

“Neh.” They both cheer pulling out the large quantity of pocky out.

Camping out on the kitchen floor the three of us grin at each other. “So since it’s just us lovely ones shall we play a game of truth?”

Dongho looks a little uneasy. “Noona are you sure?”

I nod my head. “Might as well clear the air since we’re going to be best buddies right?”

Chewing on the pocky we all look around at each other. “I’ll start then, you guys are idols and all, but don’t you ever with you could just give it all up?”

Dongho sighs a little. “Sometimes, but really I guess it wouldn’t matter either way would it? We’d still be recognized.”

“Neh, people would still come up to us.”

“Noona do you wish you could go back to before? Fina and Eli sort of told us about him, but not really.” Dongho asks me innocently.

Bowing my head down I smile at him. “Not all the time, as much as I love Willis, its nice not having to be the perfect Paxton around him.”

“I think Fina would die hearing that.” Kevin says smiling at me.

“Me too, that’s why this all stays between us.” I threaten them.

 

The game goes on while we guzzle down all the juice, chicken, pocky and other things, all enjoying our little moments of freedom.

“Last question.” I say looking at Kevin. “You’ve told me about Xiao, but I mean how do you really see her, after what she called asking for?” I ask him carefully.

He lets out a long sigh. “Not much really, I mean I still like her a lot, but I know what she’s after and it sure as hell isn’t me.”

Dongho nods his head carefully. “Hyung, that’s good to hear.”

“It is.” I agree laying my head on Dongho’s lap.



 

sorry for the super late update D; I'll try and update again soon.

Comment and subscribe!!