A Text From What's-her-face

It Takes Two

Arriving back home Kevin and I feeling completely energized from spending the whole day together. “So now what?” I ask as we enter into the apartment, Fina glares at me.

“God really?” She yells. “Disappear with Kevin, don’t call?!” She yells angrily.

Staring at her I glare at Eli. “What did you say?”

“I just suggested anything could have happened to you both.” He says shrugging his shoulders. “I was joking though!” He defends himself.

Rolling my eyes I look at Fina, “We’re fine, we just hung out for a while, you know I’m branching out.” I tell her rolling my eyes.

Fina punches me. “Just call ok?”

I nod my head, seriously. “I will.” I promise.

She storms out with Eli and everyone following her excluding Kevin, Dongho and me.

“So what did Eli really say?” I ask Dongho, annoyed. “He acts like I can’t tell when he’s lying.” I roll my eyes.

Dongho shrugs his shoulders. “They don’t tell me anything.” He pouts.

Chuckling I smile at him. “Next time Kevin and I spend the day together you can come.” I tell him smiling openly. “Kevin?”

“Sorry I just got a text.” He says happily sitting down.

Frowning I look over at Dongho who is now suddenly sullen. “Come on, let’s go for something.” I call to Dongho. “Kevin you want to come?”

“Naw.” He calls, I couldn’t tell if he heard me or not, but shrugging it off I nod towards the door for Dongho who happily goes.

“I can’t believe she texted him.” Dongho mutters angrily. “She only calls on him when she wants something.”

“Xiao?” I ask indifferently.

“Yeah, Kevin hasn’t been Kevin until you both started hanging out, now he’ll be all…eh.” Dongho whines.

“Well you know, it’s his choice, let him make it.” I tell him a bit indifferently. “Dongho…Kevin has a right to choose.”

“Even if the girl is using him?”

“Let him figure it out.” I tell him getting in my car, Dongho sits up front happily.

“I never get to sit up front.”

Laughing I pull out. “Where to?”

“I’d like to go shopping, Hyungs and Noona took us, but I didn’t get to go where I wanted.” He pouts cutely.

Chuckling I nod my head. “Tell me where and I shall take you.” I tell him happily.

Looking at Dongho reminded me of Willis, he liked shopping, but not in groups, he never got to go where he wanted when she shopped with our friends.

“I wanted to look at there.” He says as I pull into the mall. “It had something really cool!” He coos dragging me inside.

Happily I trail after him, Dongho happily captivating my interest; I’ll admit to myself, I am a little bothered Kevin jumped back to Xiao so quickly, not aloud. Watching Dongho look at cameras, then shoes and getting my opinion on some pants and shirts.

“I’ve never been shopping with a girl before he.” He says randomly. “I mean like this.”

Chuckling I smile at him. “I’ve never enjoyed shopping, but with you it’s a lot of fun. Fina makes it boring.”

“Really?”

I nod my head. “She spends forever looking at one shirt.” I tell him rolling my eyes. “Come on I want something to eat.” I tell him as my stomach growls.

 

Sitting in the food court Dongho and I talk about what life will be like once we go to Korea, what I’ll need to expect and what not.

“So do you think when we go Kevin will spend all his time with what’s-her-face?” I ask nonchalantly. “I mean he went all goo-goo.”

“Get used to it if they start dating.” Dongho say making a face. “He’ll wait on her hand and foot.”

“What a gold digger.” I mumble. “Well I guess I could just hang out with you.”

“It’d be more fun than watching Eli and Kiseop work out.”

Laughing I nod my head. “Dongho you’re too funny.” I tell him happily.

 

Heading home Dongho and I continue to talk while Kevin is glued to his phone, and Fina and the others continue to plot, where ever they are.


Developing her relationship with other members of Ukiss (:

Comment and Subscribe!!