Kevin to the Rescue

It Takes Two

 

Getting into our hotel rooms after spending the whole day at the park with guys was crazy, and honestly I’m glad to see a bed.

“We’ll meet for breakfast tomorrow.” I tell them as we all head into our rooms.

 

“So…”

Staring at Kevin I shake my head. “Thanks for being there today.”

“No problem.” Kevin says taking a seat next to me. “So?”

“I have two bottles.” I whisper pointing to my bag.

“And there are two of us.” Kevin says grabbing the two bottles. “Are you sure?”

Nodding my head I smile at him sadly. “I don’t want to remember anymore, I’m just sick of remembering.” I whisper.

 

After finishing the two bottles Kevin and I look at each other both clearly not in the right mind set.

“You know Xiao sounds like a grade ‘A’ gold-digger.” I slur.

Kevin looks at me and nods his head. “Willis sounds like an unattainable standard that you’ve set up purposefully to discourage men.”

“Well either way we’re unavailable.” I mumble leans against him. “It’s hot.”

“Very.” Kevin agrees fanning his face.

Stumbling with my fingers I manage to my shirt. “I’m changing.” I declare, quickly discarding my clothes I look around for my bag. “I can’t find my clothes.”

Kevin looks around, “I’m gonna change too.” Stripping the two of us glance at each other, Kevin’s eyes intense, the look on his face as he studies me strangely attractive. “You know…” Kevin stars out moving closer to me.

“You sing right?” I ask him in a daze.

He nods his head. “Do you want me to sing?”

Nodding my head I move closer to Kevin.

“What do you want me to sing?” He asks me leaning his head on mine.

Staring into his eyes I see something I never saw in Willis’s, and it’s a little odd, but with him I don’t care. Slowly I get on my tippy toes and kiss him, feeling him kiss me back.

 

Waking up the next morning and feeling someone’s chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm, their arms around me securely shielding me from the world, from the one thing I thought I’d never forget.

Looking up at the person’s face I see Kevin’s eyes open slowly before widening.

“W-w-what happened last night?” He asks alarmed, he hadn’t moved his arms away and he definitely was pushing me away so I stayed.

“I…don’t remember.” I mumble, looking over at the clock I groan. “My head hurts.”

“I remember drinking.”

“I remember calling Xiao a gold-digger.”

“I remember calling Willis an impossible standard.”

Sighing I sit up, quickly grabbing the covers realizing my lack of clothing. “.”

“Well…” Kevin says sitting up. “Clothes, right?” His voice coming of more alarmed.

A flash of the room getting hot comes across my mind, and then of Kevin and me kissing, everything else though completely lost on me.

Taking a sheet and wrapping it around me I ramble across the room, confused, sore, yet strangely happy. Grabbing my bag I head into the bathroom.

Feeling the water glide across my body I stare up at the ceiling. “What exactly happened last night?” I ask myself. “Did Kevin and I do something?”

Sighing I get out and dry off, quickly getting dressed I allow Kevin to use the bathroom, both of us silently moving about trying to figure this out.

 

Hearing a knock at the door I go to answer it. “Hello?” I say faced by Hoon.

“You guys missed breakfast, and lunch.” He says stepping in. “What were you guys doing?” He asks sitting on the only unmade bed.

“Sleeping.” I tell him, not that it’s a lie.

Nodding his head he looks around. “You look nervous.” He continues to prod.

“I guess,” I tell him shrugging my shoulders trying to come off as relaxed.

He nods his head. “Anyways the guys are ready to go to dinner if you and Kevin are up to it.” He says standing up.

“He’s taking a shower.”

“Alright, remember check out is by midnight.” He says walking over to me. “You look different.”

Laughing I push his shoulder. “It was one night, how can I look different?” I ask him calmly.

“I guess; something just seems different is all.” Hoon says leaving the room. “When Kevin gets out let’s meet in the lobby.”

“Sure thing.” I tell him walking over to my bag I’d set down.

A few moments later Kevin comes out, his hair wet, with a towel draped over his shoulders, some water dripping off of his head to the towel. Feeling my heart race suddenly I look away. “The guys are ready to go to dinner.” I tell him placing my stuff in my bag. “We should probably check out right after.”

“Sure, so…” Kevin says standing somewhere behind me. “I only remember kissing.”

“Me too.” I whisper.

“But we woke up…”

“I know.” I say turning around, surprised to see Kevin only a few inches away from me. “I know.” I repeat taking a step back. “We should head down.”

Nodding his head Kevin quickly dries his hair a bit, grabbing a jack, tossing mine and the keys we head out of the room.

“We’re going to need to talk about it.” Kevin says walking ahead of me not giving me the chance to respond.

Keeping quite I follow Kevin into the elevator, neither of us saying a word, but things growing awkward.

 

“And they’re back from the dead.” AJ jokes. “Hoon says you were asleep.”

“Tired.” Kevin says shrugging his shoulders. “Anyways Paxton says we should check out after dinner.”

“We can get home or crash in the car or something.” I tell them heading out to the car.

“Shot gun!” Dongho calls falling in-step with me. “So noona how was last night?”

Blushing at the thought of what very well could have happened I shrug my shoulders. “Guess the drive and hanging out with you guys just wore me out.”

“Oh, well I guess driving can be exhausting.” Dongho says quietly. “You’re not sick of us are you?”

“Not in a million years, you guys are a lot of fun; just I’m not used to having so much energy anymore.”

Not pressing it Dongho grabs my hand. “Noona?”

“I lost my fiancé two years ago last night.” I tell him sadly.

“Willis?” Dongho asks.

“Yeah, it’s always rough; Kevin was taking care of me last night making sure that I’d make it out ok.” I explain to him.

“Is that why Fina and Eli want you to go to Korea with us?”

Nodding my head I smile at him. “We can talk about this after I drive.” I tell him blinking back tears.

“Sure.” Dongho says releasing my hand as we make it to the car.

“Where to for dinner?” I ask the guys brightly to see them all looking at me.

“Was yesterday really…”

“The anniversary of Willis dying.” I finish for them. “Guys come on, I’m ok.” I look at Kevin him smiling.

“Guys, let’s just eat, I’m starving, we can talk at the restaurant, besides its cold standing out here in the dark.”



 

Here is a long past due update. :) I hope you guys like it!

Comment and Subscribe!!