I'm Real, I'm Here

It Takes Two

This Chapter will be in 3rd Person Omniscient Point of View


 

Standing facing each other the two twins glare at each other, with the boys waiting in the car, and all their things, plus Paxton’s.

“Paxton, I know what Willis meant to you, but he’s not coming back. It doesn’t matter how hard you hold on to the past.”

“You have no idea what Willis means to me.” Paxton says her voice cracking. “He’s all I’ve ever known.”

“That’s not true!” Fina exclaims in an irritated tone. “You’re looking past the one guy that’s taken the effort to get past your shell. Kevin is trying his best, but you and I both know that even compared to Willis Kevin is one hell of a guy.”

Chewing on her nail Paxton turns away, not wanting to face the truth, hoping to avoid the feelings that have been building for Kevin since they met. “It doesn’t matter; he has what’s-her-face.”

“Because you won’t see Kevin for him! You compare anyone you meet to Willis, an impossible standard. Paxton I don’t want to watch you waste your life away waiting for another Willis, not when there’s someone there willing to ease your pain away and love you and then see you let him leave you. Paxton I don’t want you waiting for another Willis, one that may never come.”

“Then, don’t, I can do whatever I want; no one is asking you to watch me.” The younger sister says walking away. “I’ll always love Willis.”

 Pausing in her step at Fina’s next words. “And he’d want you to meet other people. To be like the old you.” Seraphina tries to reason. “You know Willis wouldn’t want you to do this, so why are you?”

Paxton blinks away the tears. “Willis…I can’t forget him.”

“No one is asking you to.” The elder sister says softly. “I want you to remember him, but it’s been more than two years Paxton. You can’t pause you life just because Willis is gone, it’s time to start moving forward, you have to let Willis go.”

As tears fall Paxton shakes her head, repelled by the idea of leaving the man she’s in love with. “I, I can’t.” She whispers walking out of the room, their home, and out to the car.

 

Ignoring the looks the others are giving her, Kevin up in the front ignoring the whole situation ready to get home.

 

“I’m real, I’m here.”Kevin whispers in her ear holding Paxton against his body. “I’m real, I’m here.”

Pushing him away tears falling she shakes her head. “No.”

 

As the plane descends on a busy and lively Seoul, Paxton merely looks out her window with a sickening pain jabbing her chest…No more Willis.

With U-Kiss looking back at Kevin and Paxton, both unwilling to look at the other since the trip they’d taken. Eli holding Paxton’s hand, Kevin’s anger at Paxton slowly growing.

“We’re here, are you ready?” Eli whispers.

Paxton looks away from the window and into Eli’s eyes, hers dead. “It doesn’t matter.”

Landing the group exits the plane, keeping hidden, Paxton shoved between Dongho and Hoon, her hood pulled over her head and a pair of sunglasses obscuring her face from view much like the others. Grabbing their luggage they quickly amble to the exit where their manager is waiting for them, doors open to the van.

Once at the dorm, with Paxton asleep safe in the apartment next door, Eli making sure that everything is accounted for in her new home.

While Kevin glares at the picture the boy in the picture posing with Eli, Fina and Paxton. The smile radiating from their faces, the pure bliss of being together thinking nothing is wrong. “I’m going to get that Paxton back.” Kevin whispers turning the frame to face down sickened by the thought Willis let Paxton down, unwillingly sure, but he’s at fault, he’s the one who knew and left Paxton in the shape that she is in now.



 

A short update, sorry for it being somewhat rushed. This chapter though shows that Kevin is now waiting, already confessing (sorta) to Paxton that he'll wipe away the pain. But Paxton refusing to believe it.

Comment and Subscribe!!