September 23rd

It Takes Two

 

“We’re HERE!” I cheer happily hopping out of the car. “A weekend to spend going to the zoo, the park and best of all?”

“Spending it without Eli?” Dongho jokes stepping out as well.

Laughing I shake my head at him. “You are sassy!” I say as AJ and Hoon jump out of the car.

“Yah!” Hoon yells poking Kevin, while AJ pokes Kiseop. “Wake up we’re here!”

Kevin looks around stretching. “We drove how far?” He asks groggily.

“I drove us four hours.” I tell him smirking. “You all excluding Hoon and Dongho, slept the four hours.”

Hoon smiles happily. “Paxton is really funny.”

“Deh, she’s done a lot of stuff in her life!” Dongho agrees happily. “Noona come on let’s go check in!” He says taking my hand leaving the other boys at the car.

Chuckling I run along with Dongho to check into the hotel. “Hello I reserved three rooms under Paxton Kim.”

“Ah, yes here are the room keys.” The night manager says handing me six keys. “Please enjoy your stay.”

Running back to the car Dongho and I all set the three pair of keys on a seat.

“So how are we going to split the rooms?” Kevin asks looking down at the keys alone with the rest of us.

“Well, we’ll get the sorted after we get into the rooms” I mutter shivering. “Come on let’s get inside its cold!” I tell them scooping them up, stuffing them into my pocket I grab my bags, with the others copying me, walking in we all ride the elevator to the fourth floor, opening one room we set our things down.

“Alright, so who wants to room with whom?” I start looking at the five boys.

“Hoon and I’ll share.” Kiseop says taking two of the keys.

“I’ll share with Dongho.” AJ says taking another.

“Leaving me and Kevin.” I say happily. “Alright, get some rest we’re heading out early to the zoo!” I cheer to them taking the last set.

“Well I guess this works out.” Kevin jokes taking one bed. “You want the window?”

“I guess.” I say taking the one closest to the window. “Kevin?”

“You don’t mind sharing with me right?” I ask him setting my bag at the foot of the bed.

Kevin looks at me funny. “Of course I don’t mind.” Kevin says sitting down. “It’ll be way better than sharing with one of the guys.”

Smiling at him I take a seat next to him. “So do you know what tomorrow is?” I ask him nervously; honestly the whole time driving had been on my mind.

“The 23rd.” Kevin says setting his arm around me. “I’ll be there with you.” He promises me. “The entire night.”

 

Seraphina’s POV

 

“Eli tomorrow…” I mumble looking over at him and Soo Hyun.

He lets out a long sigh. “I know.”

“What?” Soo Hyun asks confused. “What’s tomorrow?”

Frowning I tell him. “The two year anniversary of Willis’s death.”

He looks over at Eli. “How has she been handling it?” Soo Hyun asks looking at the two of us.

“She goes out late and comes home late on his birthday, the day after hers and then the day he proposed.”

“They were that serious?” He asks shocked.

Eli lets out a long breath. “That doesn’t even cover it. Willis loved Paxton, and well the hard part is that Paxton still is in love with him.”

“You can’t really blame her. They were together for a long time.” I mumble.

“He’s gone and it’s like you say he’s not coming back.” Eli mutters. “Paxton needs to get away from here.”

“Why?” Soo Hyun asks looking at me this time.

“Willis is everywhere here.” I tell him sadly. “He did projects all over the city; Willis put a lot of effort to make this town nice.”

“So what does she do on these days?” Soo Hyun asks me.

“Honestly I don’t know. She won’t let me come.” I tell him sadly. “I mean…I doubt I could even go.”

“It’s not your fault.” Eli mutters standing up. “Come on let’s get some rest, they’ll be back in a couple of days, we have to be ready to leave.”

Nodding my head I head into my room to look over at the picture of Paxton and I, the two of us identical except for what we’re wearing, only a few people could ever tell us a part, Willis being one of them.



 

Sorry for the long delay, I haven't really been able to think of anything, but I'm hoping this will help me move forward.

Comment and Subscribe!!