Complicated

It Takes Two

Walking into the dorm Hoon and I take a seat on the couch, since our conversation everyone’s dispersed, none of them are sitting in the living room so Hoon and I take up occupancy there. “You know since we aren’t pretending should I actually get the real story on Fina and Eli?” Hoon asks wiggling his eyebrows at me in an alluring manner. Giggling I shrug my shoulders looking around pointing to the door for us to head to my place instead, after all if Eli caught me talking about his past relationship with Fina he might actually throw me out a window and into traffic, and if I survived he’d cut my heart out personally. The topic is a little sensitive; it’s a wonder that he and Fina can still talk to each other after everything that happened. “So?” Hoon asks as we sit on my couch.

Sighing I glance at the photo. “Willis had finally convinced Eli to ask out Fina in our freshman year, by this time Fina had been gushing over Eli for a while already.” Sum up for him. “So they started dating, but as you know Eli chose to come here to Korea to pursue all this. When he told Fina it had been their three year anniversary.”

“Are you serious?!” Hoon asks shocked, glancing at the picture he stares at it for a moment. “Had you been dating Willis already?” Nodding my head I smile at him. “So Eli came here to Korea and then?”

Sighing I stare at the picture before turning my attention to Hoon. “Fina really couldn’t blame him; after all she’s in school for music too. But I don’t think she’s forgiven Eli for just leaving her in the dark when he decided to get on the plane.”

“He left without telling her?”

Nodding my head I sigh sadly. “Fina was so distraught; Willis and I both had a hard time getting her to finally stop crying. Then when U-Kiss started up Willis soon got sick and Fina and I changed roles. But you know Eli and Fina still get along to an extent so I guess Fina still has feelings for him.” I sum up. “And there you have it.”

“Think they’ll ever get back together?” He asks me curiously. “I mean you know them both.”

Shaking my head I sigh glancing back at Hoon. “Honestly everything that happened Fina changed, she got responsible and everything and claims she doesn’t have time for a relationship, but honestly she’s probably just as scared as I am.”

Hoon takes my hand, gently squeezing it. “You’re so much stronger than you think.” Hoon says smiling at me. “If you saw it you’d be in awe like everyone else.”

“YAH! You two better not be in there alone!” Eli yells from the other side of the door. Sighing we both get up to answer the pigeon’s call. “Paxton what are you thinking?!”

Sighing I lean against Hoon, he gladly wraps his arms around me. “We’re hanging out, you know normal couple stuff.” Hoon tease Eli.

“Hey, the guys already told me it’s all an act!” He says haughtily. “So cut it out already.”

Hoon looks at me. “Should I or you?”

“I will,” Turning to a now confused Eli I smile at him. “Hoon and I decided that it’d be good for us to give being a real couple a try.” I explain to him calmly. “So we’re now really dating.”

Eli stares at me and then Hoon. “Aish, why are you both so confusing?!” He rants glaring at us before dragging us both back to the dorm. “One second it’s fake and now it’s real?!” He continues, seeing everyone in the living room Hoon and I both stand there, while Kevin and Eli both fume, while AJ, Dongho, Soo Hyun, and Kiseop look at us confused. “Apparently now they really are dating.” Eli says watching us.

“So then Hyung and Noona’s fake flirting turned out to be real?” Dongho asks looking from us to Kevin. Nodding our heads Dongho stands up and inspects Hoon and me, both still holding on to each other while he looks at us. “Well I guess.” He mutters confusedly.

“I guess if you flirt enough you’ll win someone over.” Kevin says bitterly as Xiao bursts into the dorm happily.

“Oppa let’s go!” She screeches smiling at him, “Hurry!” She says waving him over, complete unaware of the atmosphere, but I suppose it’s best if she doesn’t realize what’s going on, “Are Hoon and her coming?” She asks glancing at us, rudely might I add.

“No.” The three of us all answer together, Kevin taking Xiao by the waist leading her out.

“I thought the plan was to never see her again.” Dong ho complains leaving the living room, probably seeking some kind of paradise away from all the drama that’s gotten stirred up Kevin, Hoon and I recently. “Aish, why did it get so complicated?!” He mutters passing us to his room.

I have the same question, and why is it. I like Hoon, Hoon likes me end of story right? But no, Kevin has feelings for me, apparently, and now everyone is in shock because Hoon and I decided to start dating, is it really that bad?


Another update ^^ I really needed to get this chapter out, partly to help move the story along, but to motivate me to update a little bit more than I normally do for this story, and I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Although you're all so quiet I really don't know if you are or now. :/ Comment please <3

Comment and Subscribe!! <3