Chapter 28

Destiny, My Only Love

Myungsoo without delay stood, and ran right out of the room, following Sunggyu who by then was already gone.

 

On the other hand, Yoonhee felt terrible. She didn’t want that to happen, she wanted to finish things cleanly with Sunggyu before starting a relationship with Myungsoo. She didn’t know what to do, and just then Minhee and Hyeryung entered the room sweaty and tired from all the walking.

“Yoonhee! Hi! But…why do you look to down? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” Minhee worriedly asked.

“Well…. I think I’ve just betrayed Sunggyu? And maybe forever severed Sunggyu’s and Myungsoo’s friendship. And maybe I’ve lost both of them because of being too greedy?”

“Oh, I see it all,” Hyeryung said while Minhee still had a confused look on her face, “Don’t you see it? Sunggyu likes Yoonhee, Myungsoo likes Yoonhee, Yoonhee likes Myungsoo but she’s in a relationship with Sunggyu and they probably explained the situation to Sunggyu and he felt betrayed and escaped the room, making our friend feel bad.” Hyeryung explained.

“Almost, we didn’t explain, he walked into the room when we were about to kiss,” Yoonhee said, slightly blushing.

“WHAT?!” both girls exclaimed at the same time.

“Well, we were just cuddling, and then we started playing around and it just happened!! I didn’t want him to find out like that, I actually wanted to explain to him, he will never speak to me again!!” Yoonhee cried.

“Yeah, I don’t think he will ever forgive you, I guess you should just forget him,” Hyeryung said.

“Yah! Don’t tell her that, don’t you see she’s feeling bad already?” Minhee scolded.

“It’s a joke! Have you ever seen anything stop Jang Yoonhee? I know if you talk things with him he will definitely accept to be your friend, don’t worry.”

Although Hyeryung’s words did make Yoonhee feel slightly better, her heart wouldn’t be at peace until she actually spoke to Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo followed Sunggyu until his feet could walk no more. Sunggyu had stormed out of the hotel, and started walking without an apparent destination. So Myungsoo gathered the last strength he had and ran to Sunggyu’s front, stopping him from walking anymore.

“Hey! At least listen to me!” Myungsoo exasperatedly said.

“What’s there to say, you betrayed my trust by making out with my girlfriend, it was really clear, I don’t need you to mock me more about it!”

“Hyung, I am really sorry, but I’ve started liking Yoonhee ever since I saw her. I’ve been keeping it all in, but yesterday when we are alone in the island it was just too much. If you are going to be angry with me, then do so, but please forgive Yoonhee, it’s not her fault, she never want to hurt you. That’s it, think about it, bye hyung,” Myungsoo said as he walked away.

 

Sunggyu was hurting, he felt his heart was being ripped in little pieces. Maybe he had acted childish and cheesy around Yoonhee all the time, but he was serious about his feelings, and until a couple of minutes ago, he had thought Yoonhee reciprocated his feelings.

He definitely was not going back into the hotel, so he called Woohyun and told him to pack up his things for him since he would be going first because he had to record a part of the song they had forgotten. He then called his manager to come for him, and he went back to Seoul.

 

Back at the hotel, Yoonhee was anxiously waiting for Myungsoo to come back, hoping Sunggyu would be with him. When Myungsoo walked into the room with a sad smile on his face, Yoonhee knew Sunggyu was not with him, and had probably not forgiven him.