Chapter 11

Destiny, My Only Love

“Eishh!!! NAN OTEOKE!!! What should I do, I can’t work with her, we are like water and oil, we cannot be together, she bullies me, I will not pass this year’s biology course!!!” Yoonhee whined.

“Yah! Don’t worry that much! We will be there with you!!” Sunggyu tried cheering Yoonhee so that she stopped feeling so miserable at least for a second.

“Yeah! If she starts telling Mr. Jang you didn’t work on the project we will definitely speak up for you, we will not let you fail this, we know how important this is for you!!” Woohyun continued. At this point, everyone expected L to say some comforting words to Yoonhee, but he didn’t say anything, so Sungjong started talking.

“Yoonhee noona!! I would had love to be in the same group as you!!” he said while pouting. And now really everyone was expecting L to say something, but he didn’t, it was evident, he had spaced out, so Hoya discretely elbowed him, and he came back to reality.

He was disorientated. But seeing the desperation in Yoonhee’s eyes, he finally said something, he understood what this was about. “Yoonhee-shi, don’t worry, I will be there to help you work as hard as you can, she will not be able to say you didn’t do anything, the three of us will be there to defend you,” L said, and with those word, a sincere smile finally appeared on Yoonhee’s face. It was strange, those words were the same that were said by Woohyun and Sunggyu, but only Myungsoo's had made her feel better.

“Komawoyo Myungsoo-shi, really, really, really thank you!! You’ve really made me feel better!!” Yoonhee exclaimed, making everyone feel dumbfounded, how is it that only those words from L would have an effect on her, no matter how Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong tried, it wouldn’t cheer her up.

“Uhmmm… Well…. It’s nothing……” L awkwardly answered, he could feel the tense environment building up around them… Sunggyu was already staring at L, and he felt really uncomfortable.

“SOOO….. What are we going to do the project about?” L asked, “I’ve come up with a couple of ideas. We could do it about coral reefs or about the African savhanna, or if you have any other ideas, you could tell me!” L enthusiastically said, that was the type of person he was, slightly nerdy, but yet, perfect in every sense possible.

 

Since the guys came to the school, every single girl had already fallen for them, and that didn’t discard Buyoung and her clones. Everyone said they were like the kingkas of the school, and everyone was jealous of Yoonhee dating Sunggyu, and having tutorials from L, and always having Sungjong besides her, and all the others there for her. They were also jealous of Hyeryung who was dating Sungyeol, and who knows how, a rumor concerning L dating Minhee had appeared at school.

 

The day continued, and Yoonhee totally calmed down, it was Friday, so they had all decided to do something fun to release Yoonhee from her stress. But they didn’t know what to do, and they finally decided on going to Hoya’s place since his parents were gone to visit his grandma to the countryside, and wouldn’t be coming back after a week. Of course, they were goodboys and goodgirls, and they were not going to make a party, or drink, or anything similar, but something different, it was Hyeryung’s idea.

 

“So.. We are going to play the game I suggested right?” Hyeryung asked everyone in Hoya’s room.

“Of course, dear,” Sungyeol hastily answered, “It is an excellent idea!” he continued, afraid that if he didn’t answer as his girlfriend wanted him to, he would be killed with her stares.

“OK!” Hyeryung happily announced, “so…. Who brought the bottle?”

“Here it is!” Sungjong exclaimed, “I had to go to buy this, but they wouldn’t sell it to me, so I had to ask a nice ajhussi to buy it for me, like, really! How could you send ME to buy this, the youngest out of all of us!!”

“Oh… ok….” Dongwoo said taking the bottle, suddenly realizing it was totally empty…. His eyes widened double their normal size, “you drank it all yourself?!?!” He asked, really alarmed.

“Yah! Dongwoo hyung! Do you really think I would do that? Before coming in, I went to the kitchen to throw its contents into the sink, I am not that irresponsible!!” Sungjong explained, feeling totally outraged, he just wouldn’t let anything slip away, and with that, Sungjong didn’t speak for the rest if the night to his Dongwoo hyung.

“Ehmm.. actually I am not totally agreeing to play this, but if all of you insist, I believe I would really ruin everything if I decided not to play, so please let’s just start and finish this quickly!!” L pleaded, he really hated this game, but he couldn’t go against everyone’s will, and he didn’t want to go and stay home alone.

“L! If you don’t want to stay, you don’t have to….. You won’t ruin anything, you are free to do what you want, we are not forcing you…” Sunggyu commented.

“Uhmm… I will stay here, try out the game, if I really don’t like it, then I will really stop playing, but I will stay here, I don’t want to go home while all of you are here!!” L said, a slight pout forming on his mouth.

“Uhh!! You look really cute!!” Yoonhee exclaimed, everyone started staring at her as if she was crazy, how could she say that. First, L (as to how they thought) was nowhere near cute. He was more like the snow prince, handsome and silent. Second, she was dating Sunggyu, saying that sort of things was not ok, but when they saw how innocent Yoonhee looked like, everyone let her go, even Sunggyu.

 

“Let’s start the game!!” Hyeryung cheered, trying to make everyone stop thinking in the previous incident, “first, we need to make a circle, and the bottle will go in the center. We will start spinning it from Woohyun and the one to get chosen to be asked the question or to be dared will be allowed to spin the bottle.. We will play truth or dare, and is someone decides not to make the dare, or to tell the truth, they will have to kiss the person who made them do something. The one the bottle is pointing can decide who to dare. Was it understandable? I am not too good explaining…”

“Oh, don’t worry jagiya, we all understood it perfectly, and, it is also a common game, we don’t need that much of an explanation!!” Sungyeol stated.

“Now, let’s start, Woohyun, you go first,” Hyeryung announced.

 

Woohyun spun the bottle. It started to go round and round, and since Woohyun was so strong, it lasted quite a while to stop spinning. Slowly, but surely it started stopping, finally pointing to Minhee. She had a desperate look on her face, she didn’t know what type of things Woohyun could actually come up with.

“Minhee-ah~ What can we ask you?” Woohyun said with a suspicious look on his face.

“Please, Woohyun oppa, be kind to me,” Minhee tried using aegyo, and sweet words, never had she called any of the guys oppa.

“Yah, all of you, what should I ask Minhee?” Woohyun asked all the others in the room.

“I know!” Hyeryung suddenly called out loud, “ask her which of you guys she find the most attractive, handsome and cute! Every time I ask her, she would try to avoid my question… Uhmm, also, who she would marry, who she would , and who she would kill out of you seven, it would be an interesting thing to ask.”

“Ok, let’s go on with that, Minhee-ah, first, who do find attractive amongst us guys, who do you find cute, and who do you find handsome. Then, who would you kill, and marry?” Woohyun asked Minhee.

“That is not fair!” Minhee complained, “those are about 6 questions, you can only ask one!”

“Of course it is not 6 different questions, they are all linked to each other, they are one big question!” Woohyun defended.

“But…. But….” Minhee tried to come up with something, but her mind went blank.

“Well….. I will be kind with you for calling me oppa, only who would kill, and marry, if not, you will have to give me a kiss, and I don’t think you actually want to do that,” Woohyun offered.

Minhee thought about it for a while, after Sungjong, she was the youngest one, so she would often get bullied by the guys, well, not exactly bullied, but she would be teased often. “Ok, I will answer the question,” Minhee said, defeated, “ I would kill…. Woohyun, for asking me this type of question.”

“Yah! What happened to the oppa?” Woohyun “angrily” asked.

“Shhh! I would marry… uhmm…. Dongwoo, he is the kindest out of all of you. And… well… I would choose L for the last category,” Minhee said this last part in a rush, and didn’t even dare to say the exact word.

 

Everyone exclaimed in awe, the first two had been ok, but L, that was really a surprise. Luckily for Minhee, Myungsoo had drifted away to his own world once again, so he didn’t hear the last word she had said, that was just too much of a coincidence. Now it was Minhee’s turn to spin the bottle, and she already knew exactly what she wanted to ask. The bottle eventually stopped.

“Ok, I know my question! Sunggyu, do you really love Yoonhee?” she asked.

Sunggyu was slightly dumbfounded to hear this question, but when he came back to his senses, he confidently answered the question. “Yes, I do, and I really hope Yoonhee feels the same way towards me.” Sunggyu spun the bottle, and it stopped, pointing at Dongwoo.

“Dongwoo… uhmm, I dare you to go and kiss Minhee!” Sunggyu said.

“Yah, hyung, how can I do that, don’t you see how shy she is?” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.

“Well, it doesn’t need to be a make out session, just lip touching will be enough,” Sunggyu said.

“No, I won’t do that to poor Minhee, I prefer to go and give you a sweet kiss!!!!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

 

Dongwoo started to slowly approach Sunggyu, his, lips were starting to stick out (more than they already are).

“Yah, you are really going to do it?” Sunggyu asked, starting to panic, Dongwoo wouldn’t answer, “Yahhh!!! Stop, please, you don’t need to do this, I will let you of!!” Sunggyu pleaded, but it was too late, Dongwoo’s lips touched Sunggyu’s cheek, and then quickly backed away.

 

Sunggyu started to clean his cheek where Dongwoo had put his lips on, he was horrified at what Dongwoo had just done, “YAH! Jang Dongwoo, don’t you never, ever for what there’s left of your like do that to me again, it’s disgusting!!” Sunggyu ordered.

 

The game went on, and everyone was having fun, they had already told their parents they would probably be staying for the night at Hoya’s, of course, the girls slightly lied saying they would be staying at each other’s houses, but it was ok, they all knew nothing would ever happen. All types of questions were asked, from really intimate ones as if they were still (coming from Woohyun and Minhee), or just simple questions as what their favorite ice cream flavor (coming from Dongwoo and Sungjong), but it was never Yoonhee’s turn, the bottle just seem to don’t like pointing towards Yoonhee.

 

But finally the time came, Sunggyu had spun the thing, and when it stopped, it was pointing towards Yoonhee. Everyone could see the large smile forming on Sunggyu’s lips.

“Yoonhee, I will give you a simple dare…. Would you kiss me?” Sunggyu asked.

Yoonhee immediately blushed, she didn’t know her boyfriend would ask thist from, her, but reasoning a little, it was ok, that was what couples were meant to do, Yoonhee had even dreamed of kissing L, she could kiss Sunggyu, her first kiss.

“Ok….”Yoonhee slowly answered, approaching Sunggyu. But just as Yoonhee’s lips were to touch Sunggyu’s someone pulled Yoonhee away, and ran out of Hoya’s room, and out the house.